Options to Enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia T

Options to Enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia T

Postby gary6540 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 am

As the most desirable phone ever released by Sony Company, Xperia T is certainly viewed as one among the largest desired phone of the year. From the moment of its release, Xperia T holds complex anticipation to revitalize Sony Company in mobile industry. Built just as a monster Android mobile phone, Xperia T is equipped with 4.6-inch IPS screen owning a resolution of "1280x720", dual-core S4 CPU, high-pixel back digital camera plus Android 4.0 operating system. Besides that, Xperia T is able to easily simplify data transference course using integrated NFC and also prolong lasting time with the help of 1850mAh electric battery. For that reason, with fantastic display and also rapid CPU, Xperia T is certainly of superior importance in the phone market. The truth is, Xperia T additionally beats favored mobiles like the latest iPhone and also Samsung Note 2 in the case of pixel density.

"In what way can I enjoy PowerPoint presentation on Xperia T?" As one among the most successful items of Microsoft Inc, PowerPoint acts an important function in people's entertaining plus working lives. For this reason, the idea of watching PowerPoint on Xperia T is certainly of wonderful rewards to end users. To begin with, enjoying amusing PPT data files on Xperia T will increase buyers's solutions of amusement; the other point is, enjoying PowerPoint on Xperia T is able to enhance consumers's operating efficiency. For this reason, buyers must discover methods to get pleasure from PowerPoint on Xperia T.

How to Watch PowerPoint on Xperia T?
Due to the fact Xperia T is definitely an Android mobile phone that with Document Viewer included, consumers are able to enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia T exclusively using this excellent program. As a built-in program of Xperia T, Document Viewer is able to gain accesses to PowerPoint files starting from PowerPoint 2003 to Office 2013 and even PDF data files. Therefore, a simple strategy to enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia T is actually to open PPT file using Document Viewer or even turn PowerPoint to PDF files for Document Viewer. Even so, Document Viewer not just causes the original PowerPoint less eye-catching but in addition ceases to retain the animation of the PPT file.

How can you have fun with PPT file on Xperia T with cartoon effects kept?
As a way to manage it, consumers need to turn PowerPoint to Xperia T film. To manage the conversion process, users are needed to acquire a robust PowerPoint to Xperia T convsersion program. To this extent, they are able to turn to Moyea PPT to Video Converter to convert PPT to Xperia T movie.
Step 1: Input the PowerPoint Presentation

Acquire and even release Moyea PPT to Video Converter, a program crafted to turn PowerPoint file to Xperia T movie. And then open the converter and even click "Add" key to input the PowerPoint file for deeper alteration.

Step 2: Specify the output document

Because MP4 movie happens to be accessible to Xperia T, buyers may turn the PowerPoint to MP4 movie. Therefore, arrange the output document as MP4 movie in the drop-down list of "Profile" to ensure that buyers are able to enjoy altered PowerPoint on Xperia T.

The Third Step: Specify the Xperia T movie

Next, mouse click "Settings" button to go into "Profile" panel where a variety of video variables tend to be provided. Therefore, consumers can easily convert the PowerPoint file to a great Xperia T movie along with all those variables. For instance set video size as "1280x720" and even video codec as "H.264".
Step 4: Begin the alteration

After all those actions, mouse click "Start" button to commence the approach of converting PPT to Xperia T movie. As soon as the conversion process halts, customers are able to enjoy PPT on Xperia T easily.
gary6540
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Options to Enjoy PowerPoint on Xperia T

Postby Technoduce » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 am

Good to hear that Sony Xperia has presentation creator feature.
Technoduce
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby sullivan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Powerpoint assumes a urgent part in individuals' exciting and working lives. Accordingly, the thought of review Powerpoint on Xperia T is of extraordinary profits to clients. For one thing, reveling in interesting PPT indexes on Xperia T will enhance clients' routines for excitement; for an alternate one, playing Powerpoint on Xperia T can enhance clients' working proficiency.
howtostopsnorings.com
sullivan
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby rdokoye » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:01 am

Sounds like a very promising phone or should I say, a phone offering great value for money. Personally, I'm on the lookout for a next generation phone and I had my mind set on a Samsung, but I might have to give the Xperia T a look in, as I feel it may suit the current activities I intend to carry out on it.
rdokoye
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Sony Ericsson Devices