You Share Something About the Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

You Share Something About the Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

Postby kangmake » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

Hello, this portable taylormade irons and very affordable golf training product is something every golfer should consider.

The taylormade burner 2.0 Iron Set consists of irons individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel.

Each iron individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel. For example, the faces of the taylormade burner 2.0 long-irons are thinner than the faces of the original Burner long-irons, which should help golfers create more ball speed and distance. One of the most effective ways to increase your golf swing power, speed and distance is making golf swings with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons.

At the same time, the faces of the short irons are thicker than the original Burner's, and the heads are smaller and feature thinner top lines. ICP In addition to the badge, on the back of all the taylormade burner 2.0 irons you'll see a circular piece of metal that is part of TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology.

The toplines are progressive. The shafts are specifically designed for each head. COR and MOI ratings have been maximized. And every iron has consistent distance gaps from one to the next. The main merits of the taylor made burner 2.0 Irons are the improved addition to their Burner line of G I irons.

You can get your own TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons on taylor made burner irons.This is a golf-specific training program that strengthens and stretches your exact muscles involved in your golf swing. You can use it anywhere. In your home. Office. And even a hotel room while you’re traveling.

In my eyes, making golf swings with resistance is the most efficient way to quickly add power and distance, this taylormade irons could help you.
kangmake
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: You Share Something About the Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron

Postby tommack » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 am

A bit of inspiration for the R11 iron came from the CGB Max. Remember those?

I have been fortunate to have had these irons in my bag for a few weeks as TaylorMade provided these at no charge at a recent launch event, looking for feedback. When TaylorMade introduced the taylormade r11 irons price, they claimed they were the only irons worthy of the R11 name.

I've tried to put some of what I remember from the presentation I saw with my own opinions. Of course the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of R11 is the very successful white matte drivers that have blanketed golf courses lately. The visual design of the weight port is similar to the same weight port found on the R11 driver series. The Inverted Cone Technology is not new to the taylormade r11 irons for sale as TaylorMade has been using this for a few generations of their irons and woods.

The presentation I saw stated that on shots hit out of rough, the taylormade r11 irons australia put 1600 more RPM on the ball than Burner 2.0s. Pretty significant. It is very hard these days to play in a foursome that does not have a golfer with the R11, R11s, or RocketBallz driver in their bag.
tommack
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems