Trying out airpush SDK 5.0 ????

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Trying out airpush SDK 5.0 ????

Postby ChicagoAndy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Anyone check out Airpush SDK 5.0 yet? I'm tinkering with it now. Pretty cool so far. Like the bug tracking and crash analytics stuff. Can't personally vouch for the SmartWall mobile ad format yet, but I'm hearing good things from colleagues hands on with it. They are getting more like $7 - $8 CPM with Smartwall . So I'm ready to be done with my average $3 CPM from AppBrian AppWall LOL Hope it helps those who use it!
ChicagoAndy
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Trying out airpush SDK 5.0 ????

Postby mishawaka » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Loving me some airpush right now. Yesterday, my CPM was $9.16... so, yeah, i'm really really happy with it. Not putting all my eggs in one basket yet though. Until LeadBolt, SendDroid, etc completely tank on me in comparison, i'm still gonna play the field. I've been getting an eCPM consistently of around 5 bucks on Leadbolt, but there are lots of other options out there now. It's just that the new Airpush SDK 5.0 is about the best thing I've seen in a while.
mishawaka
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Trying out airpush SDK 5.0 ????

Postby sigfreid » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 am

I did not want to try Airpush because I was in a good rhythm elsewhere, but I am glad I did. I'm at least getting the same results as those who tried talking me into going with Airpush in the first place. More money = less bitching in my life, so I'm happy with it. SmartWall is a lot cooler and more versatile than I was expecting btw.
sigfreid
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems