These Irons are very Easy to Hit

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

These Irons are very Easy to Hit

Postby VictoriaSecret » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 am

I purchased the callaway x22 irons over a year ago after comparing with the Ping G25 Irons, cheap Mizuno MP-64 Irons and the Callaway Diablo Edge. I got the regular flex graphite shafts.

Callaway X22 irons follow a long tradition of Callaway irons in the X series.Legendary performance of the X Series irons with even more forgiveness. The ideal centre of gravity position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories. Calalway have also incorporated the Modified Tru-Bore design, dampening vibration for enhanced feel.

Unlike others I love the Callaway grips. For me these irons were slightly shorter than the the Mizunos and the Diablo Edge. About the same distance as the Pings. They were the most accurate and had the most back spin. There doesn't seem to be any distance loss if you hit them a little on the heel or the toe.

The callaway diablo edge ironsprovide increased distance without compromising feel or performance. The lower, deeper center of gravity (CG) makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in line with where amateurs most commonly hit the ball on the clubface, generating longer, consistent distance and improved accuracy.

In fact last night I hit a nine iron a little on the toe into a par three and the ball spun back to about 18 inches from the hole. With previous sets of irons I always seemed to have a favorite iron in the set. I like all the irons in this set. Long irons are easy to hit.
VictoriaSecret
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems