The right direction for a part

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Postby vanshva654 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:41 am

Watch One Direction This is Us Online The Wrap says the film is supposed to start production November 1, which means we may be hearing confirmation about the re-casting in the near future. TotalBiscuit – in an attempt to get this issue out there – did a video recounting the events that led to his video being blocked on YouTube on copyright infringement charges. The video was an enlightening look at how companies can use copyright laws to basically infringe on freedom of speech in an effect to sway public opinion on piss-poor products, which is functionally identical to publishers using embargos and NDAs to filter public opinion and perception on their products. And, of course, controlling the flow and perception of information is how they control what you spend your money on, because no one able to find out if a product is good or bad until they buy it means companies can make crappy products and sell them without recourse.

Watch The Smurfs 2 Online Anyway, it's good they went and did the right thing and did so early, otherwise everyone would have thought they were trying to pull a War Z. Yeah, everyone remembers that game, right? The War Z was basically Aliens: Colonial Marines before Aliens: Colonial Marines. Anyway, Wild Game Studio doesn't want to end up like The War Z devs, but the damage may have already been done. In fact, the whole fiasco blew up to Streisand-effect territory and now their name, their game and everything they do from here on out will be stained with trying to cover up negative press for a game many deemed to be a poverty-stricken offspring of Uwe Boll's Far Cry and Michele Massimo Tarantini's Massacre In Dinosaur Valley. Now if you don't mind looking at ugly babies, and you don't mind playing with ugly babies, then you won't mind dabbling in Day One: Garry's Incident.

Watch Gravity Online For everyone else who values what money they keep stored in their wallets, I would presume this situation would highlight and enforce you to Hold The Wallet on this game. Oh boy, reading the comments for the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts launch trailer is more entertaining than the trailer itself. You could make an evening out of reading the comments for the one minute video that is jam packed in each and every second, with all the explosions and contrived drama that you would be hard pressed to find in equal measure from a two-hour Hollywood blockbuster.

Watch The Conjuring Online Feig may want Statham for his new film, but if he's planning to start production soon he may have to wait for the star's schedule to clear up a bit. While he's completed work on Simon West's Heat, and just wrapped on The Expendables 3, he is now in production on Fast & Furious 7 with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson and the rest of the franchise gang. He will next be starring alongside James Franco in the Sylvester Stallone-scripted thriller Homefront, which will be in theaters on November 27th. You can watch the recently red band trailer below (though know that it definitely isn't safe for work):

Watch Insidious 2 Online I'll be honest, though, I was definitely more in favor of the N64 than the PSX during the mid-90s, but I loved the PSX boot-up sound (it's also my start-up sound for Windows) and I wasn't too big on the PS2, either. In fact, the PS2 mostly just collects dust but I was all-in on the Xbox and Gamecube (mostly for Resident Evil 4) and early in the seventh gen I absolutely could not stand the PS3, but Sony did manage to pull it together with their first-party line-up; and Uncharted 3, The Unfinished Swan and The Last of Us were some of my favorites throughout the last half of the generation.

Watch The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Online PS4 is already getting off to a good start with more than 100 games set to arrive for the console in its first year on the market, which should definitely satisfy the gaming tastes of cores, casuals and neckbeards alike. If the commercial got you all intense, hot, bothered and sweaty for some hardcore PlayStation action, you can try to place a pre-order where supplies are available (though they are limited) and you can look for the PS4 to launch in mid November with a very impressive line-up of first and strong third-party support, ranging from indie games to AAA titles alike.

I think Dornan, Magnussen and Bracey are a step in the right direction for a part like this, both for the film and for the actors. For one thing, as the Wrap points out, it may be easier for fans to accept whoever they pick for this role if they aren't all that familiar the actor's previous work (and automatically picturing that actor's former characters in the role of Christian Grey rather than the actual actor). A "new" face is a relatively blank slate, which can be a good thing for a lead role in a highly anticipated adaptation like this one. And for another, this part could be a career-maker for an unestablished actor, or a career breaker for an established one. If the movie is terrible, a newcomer -- or a relative unknown, anyway -- might recover and even still manage to benefit from the exposure the film brought them. One or two better roles later, they're set and no one cares how they got their start. Someone with a pre-established career, however, could stand to lose more than they stand to gain, regardless of how the movie does. Heck, even Transformers, the one with the grammatically-challenged name, had fewer explosions than what's found in the Call of Duty: Ghosts launch trailer and that movie was the visceral diarrhea of the Chernobyl blast captured in film format. Basically, there's no story whatsoever located anywhere in the trailer. Apparently people who play CoD are attention-deficient and coherency isn't something they're interested in when buying a game.
vanshva654
Freshman
Freshman

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems