The note panicked even further

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Postby Ever47 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm

he’s only dating Jenna because Fifth Gear Season 21 Episode 3 the “hottest girl in town” isn’t straight. Cece says if she’s not into Nate, she’s either blind or…Emily looked more fed up than anything. Switched at Birth Episode 25 She even tried talking to Nate about how Jenna once dated Garrett, hoping to scare him off. “She could have been a victim, too!” declared Nate. Emily couldn’t catch a break this week. In an “attempt to help,” Cece slyly swiped Jenna’s phone number from Emily’s phone. She called up Jenna on the spot and s ed her for “stealing her boyfriend” and threatened to The Voice of America Seaon 3 Episode 4 “scratch Jenna’s eyes out.” A joke in poor taste, obviously. Regina George is so much better at that game, Cece. Emily was mortified. Honestly, the worst part about all of this for me was that Cece knew Emily’s coffee order by heart and started referring to her as “Americano.” I’m embarr ed just writing that. Major Crimes Episode 6 At the Marin residence, Aria and Hanna found a decrepit looking Ouija board that looked eerily familiar to Hanna. Hanna reached down to pick up the decoder only to find herself pricked and bleeding. “See how easy it is for me to get your blood?” The note panicked Hanna even further. Hanna filled Aria in on the significance of the clue. The decoder was the token Hanna chose to bury with Alison, American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior Season 4 Episode 3 just like the earrings Aria left in her casket.Flashback time! Just before recovering Ali’s (Sasha Pieterse) body, Hanna and Mona played the Ouija board to playfully find answers about Alison’s disappearance. The board revealed that Ali was still alive, and with a crackle of lightning, Hanna caught a glimpse of her outside the window. There have been way too many glimpses of a living Alison at this point. Is Alison alive? Probably.Spencer met up with Jason while he was out for a run. He wasn’t at all upset with her, he’s just done meddling altogether. He’s tired of being the town punching bag. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 He should probably hang out with Toby. They both have the “brooding loner/ cops hate me” act down. Spencer asked about Cece, and according to Jason,

she’s really no good. Surprise!Spencer’s Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode mom was busy trying to delay the blood tests for Hanna. According to Spencer, a maybe from her mom is as good as a win. I believe that! Meanwhile, Aria offered to visit Mona (Janel Parrish) to help Hanna. Hanna’s not really welcome at the mental hospital any longer. Aria’s trip to visit Mona was scary! It took the regular, Wren inhabited, Rosewood mental hospital straight into haunted insane asylum territory. The nurse made Aria leave her earrings at the front desk, and Aria looked discouraged. Making Aria leave her kooky earrings is like making her leave her soul. The patients looked Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 loonier, and Mona had her “crazy creep” persona out in full force. Also, she built a house of cards the Brady Bunch would have envied like no other.Mona gave Aria twenty-five seconds to make her point. Aria had her “bad cop” act on while she quietly interrogated Mona. Bones Season 8 Episode 1 Her friendship with Hanna was real, so help her already! Hanna showed up to meet Aria at the gate. Visiting hours were over, but Hanna planned on sneaking in.Aria: “Friends don’t let friends sneak into insane asylums alone.”Not for nothing, but these girls are pretty fearless. I know it’s a T.V. show but if I were a teenage girl, I’d be desperate to befriend them, too, I think. Also, I admire the “no splitting up” philosophy in horror scenarios.Apparently, Mona knows why Ali’s dad hates Hanna’s Did she steal Aria’s car keys?guts.Bones Season 8 Episode 1 Aria nags Hanna to tell the story, so she does. It’s pretty damn simple. Hanna reported seeing Ali the night she did Ouija with Mona because… she saw Ali the night she did Ouija with Mona. Doesn’t this make sense? She told Ali’s mom, and three days later Ali turned up dead as a doornail. Honestly, if her parents really believe that Ali’s best friend would think that was funny, they’re idiots. Hanna should feel absolutely no guilt over this.Mona escaped! Bones Season 8 Episode 1 We see her speed away in what looks like a student driver type car. She speeds by none other than Spencer
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems