Problems on upgrading from m3-rc37a to m5-rc14

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Postby corem » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:46 am

Hello cabernet,

in case you do not want to reinstall the ADT plugin you can just
update to the new version and disable the old one in Eclipse using:
Help->Software Updates->Manage Configuration

corem
corem
Freshman
Freshman

Postby cabernet1976 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Hello plusminus,

Thanks, sure I have re-installed the ADT/SDK by the way from google. Now it works fine, I just run "Android Tools --> Fix Project Properties" according to you said.

Hello corem,

Thanks for your reply too.
Upload2Flickr's blog: http://upload2flickr.blogspot.com
cabernet1976
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Not able to set the m5-rc15 version of SDK

Postby jeffy2010 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi,

I was working with the SDK 1 release, and I now found out that the DrivingDirections class is no longer available in the SDK 1.0.

So, I want to set up the m5-rc15 version of android SDK. However I am not able to set the ADT for the same. I am using Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) and I followed the instructions in setting up the ADT. It gives me an error that there is no repository for ADT 0.4.

Can someone please tell me that if the ADT 0.4 has been removed by google or am I missing out on anything?

Best Regards,
Jeff
jeffy2010
Freshman
Freshman

Postby MrSnowflake » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Why would you install M5 only for the driving instructions? As the apps you write with m5 will not work on Android V1.0r1.
MrSnowflake

Postby jeffy2010 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Is there any other way of incorporating the Driving Directions into my application written on SDK 1.0
jeffy2010
Freshman
Freshman

Postby totw » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm

hi plusminus

I am trying to install my application on my emulator (sdk is version m3 rc20a). But whenever I type in :

adb install Main.apk

it shows

504 KB/s (0 bytes in 88803.000s)

and then, nothing happens.. I checked in the emulator applications but my app is not installed.
In the emulator, when I checked the package summary for my app, it is showing everything properly except that the heading shows :

(No Application Class)
(No Label)

Does this have anything to do with the problem?

one more thing..
when i import my project into eclipse, it shows an error :

build path contains duplicate entry : 'src' in project 'Main'

Please suggest a solution.. thks.
totw
Developer
Developer

Re: Problems on upgrading from m3-rc37a to m5-rc14

Postby decosta011 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 am

Homeworkmall.net is a world-leader in Online Tutoring, having the largest network of richly experienced and well-qualified tutors teaching nursery up to higher level students in the US and Canada. Thousands of students in the US and Canada take Homeworkmall.net tutoring sessions regularly to improve their performance in their exams. homeworkmall provides students with predefined subscription packages for each subject, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Hindi, French etc. You can mail us for your homework and for online tutoring help requirement at info@homeworkmall.net, www.homeworkmall.net Or ring us at +1-650-488-5066.
decosta011
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby wiliamsmith4444 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks for your reply, getSelectedItemId is looked as undfined too. Eclipse will list previous version's methods but no method in new version.
wiliamsmith4444
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby usamimikamen » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 pm

hello i am new to programming and i am learning via book and wishes to get into the android development industry someday..

are there any manual patches for updates? my net is very bad these days and i encounter several file not found errors, and every update i try; it always pops-out.

thanks for the help in advance
usamimikamen
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby baixiang » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 am

Another in-demand type of NFL merchandise is baseball caps with the Authentic Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys on them. It’s probably the least expensive way to adorn yourself with an NFL branded logo. Some merchandise manufacturers Authentic Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys that have a rubber fan face built into it. Besides being a fun way to show you’re fan fanatic, it might help keep you warm on cold game days in these coming months.For the rabid NFL or college football fan, an impressive Christmas gift is a headwig, or rubber fan face for wearing at parties or the game. And the price of this fanwear is great。For less than twenty dollars, you have some Authentic Custom Baltimore Orioles Jerseys with the fan’s favorite colors and logo on it. Other items carried at custom nfl jerseys cheap are oversized inflatable footballs. These are a lot of fun for backyard play and take a lot of the seriousness out of custom nfl jersey the game. You can never have too much fun. For your car, you might want to block the Sun’s UV rays from your kids in the backseat. It doesn’t hurt to have a Steelers logo, or Jets logo, or Raider’s logo on it Authentic Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys as well. Show your team pride.The most popular teams for fan merchandise aren’t always what you’d expect. Fans in certain cities are very loyalty and spirited and they are more likely custom authentic nfl jerseys cheap to get into the culture of football and adorn themselves wholsale authentic nfl jersey clothing. Some of the more highly sought team merchandise is that of the Pittsburgh Steelers.Merchandise sales for the Steelers rose strongly after their recent win at the Superbowl.Other teams that sell a lot of Authentic Custom Cleveland Indians Jerseys are the Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, Chicago Bears, Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers. To find Authentic Custom Boston Red Sox Jerseys merchandise check online via Google or Yahoo. You’ll find Chicago Bears Merchandise nfl custom jerseys or via the Bears official web site, and there are other NFL shops that offer official Chicago Bears merchandise. From collectibles to wearables, there are plenty of gift ideas for Christmas 2006. Stats show that fan interest in NFL football has continued to climb. Attendance at Authentic Custom Chicago White Sox Jerseys has risen and more games are shown on TV. That means fan-related items such as caps, fan faces, and headwigs are going to be present at all the games. Share the spirit this year with a visit to an NFL shop online.
baixiang
Freshman
Freshman

Postby anniedulce » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 pm

I am recently up dated my android software version, while installing some software problems are came i skip those problems and now my mobile is not working properly any suggestions?
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby borens » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

ok,i want to tell you something , i find a wonderful online shops, i bought a phone from it,it's

so cheap so i can't belive .
borens
Freshman
Freshman

Postby allan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Everything was so easy actually. I am sorry I didn't do it earlier. As a student I needed a smart phone quite often but I was only able to get one in my final year. I read a list of benefits of owning a smart phone on this http://www.bestcustomwriting.com resource and I realized then that if I don't get one I may lose some good opportunities.
allan
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby ikhwan11 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:39 am

I believe that is one of the so much important information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article.
rumah dijual
ikhwan11
Once Poster
Once Poster

PreviousNext

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems