Ping Hybrid Is The Best Looking Hybrids Available

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Ping Hybrid Is The Best Looking Hybrids Available

Postby kangmake » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:58 am

PING Golf Clubs have always polarised golfers the world over, you either love them or hate them.

Similar to the entire Ping i20 line, their ping hybrid look fantastic. It features a low profile and compact head very pleasing to the eye. Personally, I love the all black look, small club-face and the club pops at address with white grooves on the club face.

A club is much easier to hit when you look down and like the appearance. The shallow face with a low and deep center of gravity helps get the ball up in the air from even the tightest lies. I really liked the compact head, which appeared slightly smaller than the i15. The ping hybrid clubs i20 is fairly easy to hit, long and produces less spin than the other Ping hybrids.

Shots off the toe and heel still felt good without and huge loss of distance or direction. Compared to competitors the i20 has an average weight, with a swing weight of D1 and a shaft that weighs in at 75 grams. The ping hybrid golf clubs i20 is definitely built for better players, that have more consistent swings and want to work the ball.

The ping irons i20 are ideal for a player with a single digit handicap, however, a mid handicap player can also get away with them because of their forgiveness. But a contributing factor here may be that Ping has pretty standard lie angle, length and lofts on their irons.

The i20’s offered a consistent and accurate flight, with a piercing trajectory. If precision and accuracy are important in your irons this is a great match. If you’re in the market for more distance, you may want to try the ping golf irons G20 instead, but be prepared for a significant decrease in playability.

As a golf professional and low handicap player I would feel extremely comfortable putting the Ping golf clubs in my bag.
kangmake
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Ping Hybrid Is The Best Looking Hybrids Available

Postby tommack » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 am

The four-piece Pro V1x features an inner and outer core under an ionomer casing layer and 328-dimple cast urethane cover.

It's designed for golfers who want even less spin off the tee than the Pro V1, but the inner core material, according to Morgan, is even softer than the core of the three-piece Pro V1. Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Webb Simpson and Zach Johnson have also switched to the 2013 version of the titleist pro v1x golf balls.

Off the tee, this version of the titleist pro v1x should spin less than its predecessor and fly slightly lower, which will result in more roll in the fairway. Titleist has added a sun-blocking material into the cover of both the Pro V1 and the Pro V1x to keep the white color from fading or browning if the cover gets scuffed or scratched.

With long irons, however, as a result of the modifications to the core, the titleist pro v1x price should spin slightly more, according to Morgan. The company also says that a new process that applies paint more thinly and uniformly, without sacrificing durability, has enhanced the aerodynamics of the dimples.
tommack
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems