PDF reader

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

PDF reader

Postby shishir.bobby » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 am

Hi ,
I am trying to create an pdf reader , but hvnt got much helped yet.
Please suggest some helpful links ,source, etc .

Suggestions are always appreciated.
Thanks
shishir.bobby
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: PDF reader

Postby zabenka » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 am

How do I convert a pdf file containing only images to text? I have a pdf file that only contains texts in image format. How can I convert this file to doc so I can search for texts.
Once Poster

Re: PDF reader

Postby huhukuku » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Best pdf converter mac was developed in response to the feature most commonly requested by customers - change a PDF without needing Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. deskUNPDF Professional is a sleek-looking program matched by its intuitive and effective interface. This program will have users effortlessly converting their files thanks to its simplicity and direction With pdf to epub converter mac you can now quickly and accurately import your PDF into Microsoft Word, Open Office, Google Doc or word processor for quick editing or touchups at a fraction of the cost of Adobe.

We used deskUNPDF on a complex newsletter created with Adobe Illustrator and saved as a PDF. It converted the newsletter to a Word document with just a single click.” pdf converter for macalso includes the ability to convert to Excel , HTML, SVG, .JPG and a host of other formats - individually or in a batch. pdf password remover mac Professional introduces a way to automatically extract table data into an Excel (.xls) file. Simply convert the with the XLS output format selected and each table discovered will be automatically. pdf editor mac allows you to use the normal File|Open process in Word to allow you open and import the PDF directly into Word (or OpenOffice) and save the contents as a Word document.

Simply drag the PDF to the pdf to word converter mac icon located on your desktop and instantly convert it into a Microsoft friendly format (.doc/.rtf) for editing.
huhukuku
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems