Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet-Convert DVD Movies to Nook Tablet

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet-Convert DVD Movies to Nook Tablet

Postby Oliviacadd » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 am

Rip DVD to Nook Tablet-Copy DVD videos to Nook Tablet

After September's Kindle Fire announcement from Amazon, it was only a matter of time before rival bookseller Barnes & Noble retaliated with a new e-book-friendly tablet named Nook Tablet. As you see, Nook Tablet is more powerful than Amazon Kindle Fire. It offers up a seven-inch IPS display with full lamination, videos up to 1080p and 11.5 hours of battery life. These features are amazing for us enjoying movies.

Besides starting the fun right away with Netflix and Hulu Plus pre-loaded to instantly watch HD movies & popular TV shows, we can also enrich our digital entertainment on Nook Tablet by downloading and copying DVD movies to Nook Tablet. Along with the help of a DVD Ripping tool.

As mentioned above, In order to put and play DVD movies on Nook Tablet, we need to use a 3rd party tool to rip and convert DVD movies to Nook Tablet compatible formats such as mp4. DVD Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

To be honest, the DVD to Nook Tablet Converter can help you rip and convert all the DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Below is how.

A simple guide: How to rip DVD movies to Nook Tablet for playback?

Step 1. Install and run top Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet Covnerter. Load your DVD files.

Step 2. Choose best video format for Nook Tablet. Here I recommend you select "Nook Color (*.mp4)" in "Android" category. This profile is specially designed for Nook color, but still suitable for Nook tablet.

Note:
Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as "Nook tablet (*.mp4)". Next time, you can easily find it in "Custom" category.

Step 3. Click "Convert" Button, start Rip DVD to Nook Tablet MP4 Conversion.

Once the conversion completes, transfer the result video to Nook Tablet. Then you can watch DVD movies on Nook Tablet as you like. Hope this article helps.

Tip:
Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate integrates a best bluray ripper, a DVD ripper, and a video converter together for you to rip Blu-ray discs, standard DVDs and convert almost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio file types with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. The Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate provides numerous optimized formats for a wide range of devices and programs, including Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3, Media Server, NAS, Home Theatre devices, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, PSP, iPod, iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, Dell Streak, Galaxy Tab, Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, Asus Eee Pad Transformer(2) Prime, Motorola Xoom 2, Nook Tablet, Motorola Droid X, Samaung Galaxy S, Samsung Infuse 4G, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Nokia N9, Archos 101/70/7/5, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc., so you can enjoy or edit your favorite Blu-ray movies, DVDs and SD/HD videos at will.
Oliviacadd
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet-Convert DVD Movies to Nook Ta

Postby evernn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 am

ipad video converters make your video to iPad conversion easy, and it can convert all video formats to MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A etc for iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3 and so on.
convert mts files is the file extension of AVCHD videos, recorded by HD camcorders of Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony and other vendors. They are virtually modified MPEG-2 Transport Stream video formats.
mts to dvd Converter is a powerful mts to dvd software, it can fastly convert mts files to dvd, mp4, avi, wmv, vob, mov, etc.

Best iPad Converter has too many merits like: best output quality, fastest conversion speed, easy-to-use converting steps,
dvd ripper for ipad supports to rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc.
evernn
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby smjms6 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:06 am

Pavtube 2012 New Year Promo Discount Coupon - SAVE 50% on bundle Blu-ray/DVD Ripper & Video Converter!
2012 New Year Coupon Code-15% off Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

Part 1

15% off Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate as Xmas and 2012 New Year Best Gifts
Xmas and 2012 New Year Promo Coupon Code-SAVE 50% on bundle Blu-ray/DVD Ripper & Video Converter!

Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate = Video Converter ($35) + DVD Ripper ($35) + Blu-ray Ripper ($49) = $119

But we price it $65! And further more 15% Discount during Christmas and 2012 New Year Promo Coupon Code Season! Now get 3-in-1 discounted bundle Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate with $55.25 ONLY (expire by Jan 16, 2012)!

What can this bundle do for you:

* Backup commercial Blu-ray and DVD movies to computer hard disk;

* Convert Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and ISO to 1080p MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc;

* Compress 1080p HD video to 720p or 480p SD common video format;

* Convert between MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, TS, VOB, MPG, etc;

* Customize your movie collections (BD,DVD, Video) into compatible format for iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV), Android tablets (Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab, Nook Color, BlackBerry PlayBook, and Samsung Galaxy Tab), smartphones (HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry, Samsung), and video game consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii).

Find more Christmas and New Year deals at Pavtube Xmas and 2012 New Year Best Gifts.

Part 2

2012 New Year Promo Discount Coupon Code-15% off Pavtube iMedia Converter Mac

Have received an iPad for Christmas gift? Or update your handset to iPhone 4S? Well, get an iMedia Converter for Mac then, since it lets you enjoy more out of your Mac and iOS devices! The iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc). You can SAVE 15% if you purchase iMedia Converter for Mac now at Pavtube 2012 New Year Discount Code.

Buy iMedia Converter for Mac with 15% OFF

More features of the software:

* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;

* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;

* Convert HD footages (MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (Apple Intermediate Codec, DV, ProRes, etc);

* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;

* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.

* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;

* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.

More discounted Video Converter, DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac applications are available at Pavtube Christmas and 2012 New Year Special Offer and Promotion Deals.
smjms6
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby ChaseChinKaw » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Another good deal on Pavtube with discount - Pavtube DVD to Zune Converter promo code
ChaseChinKaw
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby huhukuku » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 am

I received my Kindle Fire for Christmas so Ive had some time to use it and I have to say that I really enjoy it. My sister has an Ipad and she loves that. It has the features that I need and I find it to be extremely fast with response time in terms of web search and downloads. I think I will buy one for my husband because he cant seem to put mine down. I would tell anyone who was considering the Fire to purchase one without hesitation.

Byrip dvd to kindle fire, I show you how to convert DVDs to Kindle Fire compatible MP4 format. After conversion, you can transfer the videos from a Windows or Mac computer to your Kindle Fire through a USB cable (sold separately). When your Kindle Fire is plugged into your computer, it will appear as a removable mass-storage device.convert dvd to galaxy tab is very simple job to finish even you are a computer novies.

The version of the Motorola Xoom that I had to review as the Xoom MZ604. This comes with 32GB of internal storage capacity and Wi-Fi connectivity, but there is no 3G radio to be seen. The juice comes by way of an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor with a ULP GeForce GPU and 1GB of RAM. This rip dvd to xoom will be your perfect choice, which can easily and quickly rip DVD movie to H.264 MP4 format compatible with Xoom with high quality. To adjust video resolution as 1280x800 to fit the Xoom's big screen is also supported.Below is the step-by-step guide on how to convert DVD movie to Motorola Xoom H.264 MP4 format and then convert dvd to nook color for full playback with high quality.
huhukuku
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby smjms6 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 am

2012 Valentine's Day Special Offer-20% off Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
2012 Valentine's Day Coupon Codes-20% off DVD Ripper for Mac at Pavtube

To celebrate this 2012 Valentine's Day with you, Pavtube will put into effect a special offer as the 2012 Valentine's Day Special Gifts for Him/Her. Up to 30% off discount will be available on Feb 10, 2012. And being known as the most useful Blu-ray/DVD to Android tablet converter on Mac, the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper are both on sale with 20% discount.

To take advantage of this 20% off discount, from Feb 10 to Feb 14, you can get more than discount.

Blu-ray to Android Tablet Converter on Mac

DVD to Android Tablet Converter on Mac

It can help you make it possible to enjoy Blu-ray/DVD movies on Android tablet like Kindle Fire, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Xoom Xyboard, etc.

More than converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to Android tablet playing on Mac, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and DVD Ripper for Mac also support portable devices that run other OS, including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, Nokia N9, etc.

In a word, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a movie lover and wants to play Blu-ray/DVD movies on Android tablet, it is a nice idea to buy him/her Pavtube Blu-ray/DVD to Android tablet converter as the best Valentine's Day gift.

Click here to learn more about Pavtube 2012 Valentine's Day Special Offer.
smjms6
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby jhonedon35 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 pm

This is exactly, how one should deal with this kind of problem. This should be the way.
jhonedon35
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby graham77 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Thanks for posting this topic. I was also in search of alike topic.
graham77
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Violet10 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:53 am

Convert/Rip Blu-ray discs/folders to Nook HD MP4 for enjoying

Summary: Tricks for Watching Blu-ray movies on Nook HD Tablet by converting/compressing Blu-ray to MP4 videos for Nook HD Tablet using the best Blu-ray Ripper for Nook HD Tablet with at Pavtube.

The Nook HD's 7" stunning display make it ideal for movie and TV watching. Throw in its robust battery life and obvious portability, and you've got a top-notch on-the-go entertainment device. Of course, I'm not about to pay ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows I already own on Blu-ray. Instead, I'll just rip those Blu-ray discs to a Nook-HD-friendly format. In this How-To, I will whip up a simple guide to getting movies off of Blu-rays to Nook HD Tablet for watching outdoors.

If you're interested in doing this likewise, check out Pavtube's Nook HD Tavlet Blu-ray Ripper (or get the Mac Version here). This program provides an easy way to rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD's and Blu-Ray collection of movies and concerts. I've had success using the program to convert Blu-ray yet DVD to Nook HD Tablet playable format. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. I've had success using the software to convert and rip Blu-Ray to Nook HD playable format. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

Before you head to the comments to champion freeware fave Handbrake, keep in mind that that program cannot yet decrypt the Blu-Ray discs the way it can with regular DVDs and it doesn't have Nook-specific profiles.

The Steps - Convert and Copy Blu-ray movies to Nook HD Tablet

Note: The quick start guide below uses Blu-ray Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to rip Blu-ray movies to Nook Tablet on Mac is almost the same.

1. Launch Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, pop in your disc to your BD drive.

2. Click "Disc" icon to load Blu-ray movie files (You can also import DVD, ISO/IFO and DVD Folders etc.).

3. Select subtitles and audio track - Click on the dropdown list of "Subtitles" and "Audio" respectively to select your needed subtitles and audio track (You can skip this step).

4. Choose output format. Click "Format" bar, follow "Android > Nook Tablet(*.mp4)"

5. Start conversion.

6. Transfer the result videos to Nook HD and then you can start viewing Blu-ray movies on Nook HD Tablet.

Once you've mastered these basics, you may consider exploring more powerful and complex methods of manipulating video. For example you can further compress video file size, or choose specific output resolutions using the software.

Below is the best format settings per my experience, you can take it as reference:

(Click "Settings" button to set the video/audio parameters as Nook HD best Video format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720 (HD)
Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
Framerate- 24fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Nook HD goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based Tablet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Violet10
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby Cuberahul » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Is that possible to convert DVD movies to Nook tablet. I was not aware of the techniques like this and your post educated me a lot about the same. Now I know how to convert DVD movies to nook tablet and hope others also got the benefit out of it.
buy lewis diet
Cuberahul
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby jssqlisa » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 am

The 7-inch Nook HD and 9-inch HD Plus are Barnes & Noble’s two new HD Nook tablets. The 7-inch Nook HD's 1440×900-pixel screen is great for watching movies. However, you have to face up to the fact that Nook HD Tablet video format is limited to MP4, 3GP, WEBM, H.263, H.264 video. Thus, importing AVI to Nook HD Tablet can be a painful experience even with some help from a 3rd-party video player due to the various video/audio codecs.

I copied some AVI video to Nook HD, but the tablet can't handle the AVI files. I find most of them are Xvid AVI files. How to enable my Nook HD Tablet to play the Xvid AVI movies back flawlessly? Any suggestion?

We found most of the users are troubled in playing XviD AVI on Nook HD Tablet like the above user met. In this case, you have to do something in advance to make the AVI playable on Nook HD. Since you’ve got know Nook HD best video format is MP4, you can try to change AVI videos to MP4 first.

Brorsoft AVI to Nook HD Tablet Converter is the one of the best tool to help you quickly convert AVI to Nook HD Tablet without quality loss. Apart from this, the powerful Nook HD Tablet video software also allows you to crop/trim/split video files, join several video files into one, adjust effects (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation), set many encoding parameters including video size, codec, frame rate, video bitrate, etc. In a word, with the tool you can make your customized Nook HD tablet movies with full screen playback keeping HD quality. For Mac OS X uses, the Mac Video Converter is the alternative choice.

Guide: Convert AVI to Nook HD Tablet best video format MP4

Step 1: Install and run the best Nook HD Tablet Video Converter on your PC, click "Add" button to import your AVI source. You can check the “Merge into one” box to join several video files.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of "Format" and select "Android > Nook HD(*.mp4)" as the output with the optimal video size, frame rate for Nook HD tablet.

Step 3: Press the Convert button to start the XviD AVI to MP4 conversion for Nook HD Tablet at fast speed with CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support.

Once the conversion completes, simply click “Open” button to get the converted files. Then, transfer the result videos to Nook HD Video folder for enjoyment anytime anywhere as you want.

Related Tips:
1. This top video converter for Nook HD tablet also allows you to fast encode .xvid, .wmv, mkv, .tivo, .mpg, .vob, .mts to a decent format you want for your Nook HD tablet, as well as other devices like Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2, Nook Color and more.

2. To enjoy all the HD videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs on your Nook HD tablet, Nook Color Kindle Fire HD, Apple iPad, etc at ease, a professional all-in-one program is the key. Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is highly recommended here with its easy, clear and impressive features. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, iMedia Converter Mac is the definite option.

Related guides:
Play all HD MKV videos on Nook HD tablet
Watching DVD movies on Nook HD
Fast convert WMV to Nook HD video format MP4
Play Quicktime movies on Nook HD freely
Convert 1080p videos to Nook HD
jssqlisa
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems