Ociate pastor and Ashley quickly

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Meanwhile, Spencer is about to head out Watch Ted Online her door when Jason enters with the news that he found April Rose, which turns out to be an antique shop, not a girl. They walk into the shop, where they see an old woman, decked in beads and a crocheted sweater, before a man wearing an awesome turquoise bolo tie asks if he can help them. Jason talks to the owner of the shoppe (that's right "pe" due to the old-timey factor) while Spencer searches around until she stumbles upon a familiar gold anklet.Cue the flashback to a Spencer-Alli girl's night Watch Step Up Revolution Online where she asks about the mystery anklet, but gets no straight answers about it or its origin besides that fact that Alli never wants to take it off. In the present, she smartly grabs the anklet with her oh-so waspy scarf, before she goes back in her mind to the rest of the memory, in which Alli ditches Spencer to go out and get some fake IDs. She's wearing some very y platform heels, which , might I say, is factually in accurate since those pretty recently became in vogue.Jason and Spencer ask how much for the anklet, but there's no code or tags, which means it's only for display. Money bags Jason whips out Watch Step Up Revolution Online $400 to silence the man and they're off.Back at the thank you dance, Ashley and Ted try to set up another date. Though he says, "Sunday's kinda a busy day for me," Ashley doesn't get the hint.

Finally, Ted reveals he's an ociate pastor and Ashley quickly covers up her cleavage while he goes to get them more root beer. Emily finally walks into the party and she's greeted by Holden (who still exists, I guess) who offers her a cupcake with a strong hand and an outstretched arm (Happy belated P over). When she looks down, she sees the mark she remembers being on the wrist of the man she was at Watch Ted Online Sputnik's with on the night that shan't be named.But, it comes right off with a mere lick of the thumb. He says it's for a party that changes venues and he used to see Maya there sometimes. Suddenly he has to go and Emily gets one more vision of the man from the night she wound up at Alli's empty grave -- Watch Step Up Revolution Onlineand the back of his head sure looks a lot like Holden's. (My mom says it can't be Lucas because it wasn't greasy enough and it can't be Ezra because she likes him too much.) Upon a second viewing, I noticed that Emily's first Sputnik's flashback included her reflection and the unknown person's she was with in a table-top jukebox. And it also -- albeit blurry -- definitely looked like Holden's.Also, am I the only one who thinks his Watch Step Up Revolution Online chin dimple is crazier than Gaston's from "Beauty and the Beast"?Back at Sputnik's, Emily is running and jumping and swimming and playing and rowing and going on trips. Just kidding. She's having a burger and fries and some coffee. (What a traitor.) When the waitress clears her plate, Emily looks down at the paper placement that has a maze on it and has another vision of the night she can barely remember. She's writing, "I'm sorry I left you on the paper placemat" and then stares in the jukebox where we can see her reflection and a dark haired man's. He then reaches for her hand and we see his wrist with an interesting Watch Ted Online "Lost"-like symbol emblazoned on the inside. After the freakish flashback, she pays and leaves looking like a deer in headlights.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems