mts to mov converting for mac users

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

mts to mov converting for mac users

Postby markwonng » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 pm

"I cannot get this mov or mts video files to open on my mac. This macs os is Mac os x 10.5.8 and the video files i have tried to open in quicktime and mpeg movie converter and final cut pro and nothing works!! Is there a free download of some software to watch/edit these videos or is there a way to do it on my mac? In final cut pro it just doesnt open and in mpeg video it loads but then all that plays is this odd toolbar that looks like its at the bottom of the youtube videos and then with quicktime it just says error wont open and then with imovie it doesnt let me open it"

"Hey budds! I got a mts file from my HD Cam, and mow I deadly need to convert it to mov formats so that I can so more on my mac. There are too much s/w and I simply have no idea which one should I choose. I tried HandBrake, but I don't like it.So please all my gurus. Help me.."

Here I recommend you a professional Mac Video Converter which can help you to mts to mov converter mac and any other popular video files at super high speed with just a few mouse clicks. just download the converter and follow the detailed tutorial to .mts to .mov converter OS.

Step 1: Do the essential settings

Click "Add" button on the program main interface to load convert .mts to .mov files you want

Step 2: Select Output Profile

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Go to the video edit panel to add some individualized features to the output.

Step 4: .mts to .mov with ease

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert .mts to mov Mac OS. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems