I have Eclipse version 3.4.2 with ADT 0.9.1.v20090511822-1621 and I cannot link an Android sourcecode project to another and use its classes. I don`t know if that's a bug or I am not doing something right. Here is what I do:
1. Create an Android project. New Android Project. With an Activity.
2. Filling Application Name, Package Name, Activity Name, Min SDK Version, Build Target (Android 1.5)
3. Create a new class called Utility
4. Create another Android project. With an Activity.
6. Add the other project in Java Build Path -> Projects. And check it in Order and Export tag also.
5. In the Activity of this second project I use the class Utility.
There are no compiling errors, but when executing the Emulator gives me "The application LinkingTest2 (process com.movidilo.test.linking) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
Does anyone have the same problem? Anyone knows how to fix it?