LeBron James tweeted out some images in the brand new Nike

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

LeBron James tweeted out some images in the brand new Nike

Postby weddingdressonline4n » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am

Lebron James 9 tweeted out some images in the brand new Nike LeBron 9 Basketball Shoes, and I can't end the dried out heaving.

The King set up quite the stir from the sneaker community when he decided to tweet out some images of shoes we have no doubt will fly away shelves at some phase from the future.

The colorway may nicely be considered a good combination among "retiree" and a specific thing you would locate from the bargain bin at K-Mart. The insole does have an Arnold Palmer drink, which pretty substantially produces me want to possess a beer instead.

I can't consider sneakerheads critically anymore, at minimum not the ones who would work out and drop a demand on these things.

This appears such as the wall cardstock in the dive diner pretty substantially anyplace in Miami. you need to commit several hours waiting in collection for these? Oh cool, you have 1960s Las Vegas in your feet.

Really, you need to positioned on the specific thing Rue McClanahan or any other Golden lady would rock?

There are much a whole great deal more troubling problems in life: poverty, war as well as a myriad of others. the issue that keeps me up at night, though, is persons looking at these and thinking, "Yes!"

The only method to create these Arnold Palmer tributes any a whole great deal more apparent can be to chop up the legendary golfer and use his hide for that shoe.
weddingdressonline4n
Freshman
Freshman

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems