Are there any fish oil side effects? Well ... there can be some side effects, depending on:
1. whether you are suffering from diabetes, heart disease, bleeding disorder and/or have concerns over your cholesterol levels
2. certain medication you may be taking
3. the 'source' you for your omega-3s - a good fish oil is essential (no, there is no 'pharmaceutical grade' fish oil!)
4. the fish oil product you choose
5. the dosage (if you are taking blood thinning medication)
However, fish oil is generally considered safe and well-tolerated. Never-the-less, you would want to read more about "best fish oil capsules, omega 3 fish oil side effect, omega 3 or omega 6" to be sure that you are doing the right thing.