In the state of Florida last Thursday for a USA open 18holes

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

In the state of Florida last Thursday for a USA open 18holes

Postby gall » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

15 years of Chinese junior golfers in the United States of America Yuan Yechun Florida Timacuan Country Club held the United States open hole 18and hole local qualifying play taylormade RBZ irons offs, successfully nominated American open regional auditions, this from Yuan Yechun to the United States open is a step closer. The other two players Guan Tianlang ( micro-blog ) and Dou Zecheng did not qualify.

In the state of Florida last Thursday for a USA open 18holes for local qualifying, produced4 pieces of selected regional tryouts for the tickets taylormade r11 driver, two Florida local player Joseph ( Joseph Shin ) and Mark Doucet ( Mark Doucette ) as well as from the United States Ohio Taylor - Rayleigh ( Tyler Riley ) to66 bar ( -6) success was tied for first, get3 tickets.

Yuan Yechun in the 18 hole match surrendered bogey-free67bar ( -5), one of the last hole pour into15 feet of Paul PHA push rod, it entered into the4overtime taylormade r11s driver. Then, the 15 year-old young Chinese in the hole matches the performance of calm, two hole tee on the fairway, two par on the green, then two push Paul PHA, eventually won the match to produce a final piece of selected regional tournament tickets ping g20 irons. " I told myself, I will beat them." 15 year old Yuan Yechun in the game show calm also left deep impression to the person, except in the extended play offs, he at last 10holes also grabbed 5bird, which pushed him overtime.

Yuan Yechun backpack Eagle Dream Golf Academy coach Dan Sylar says, from the beginning, his disciples will concentrate play. " He early displayed firepower, but we know if we want to continue towards the goal of burst. When we have a month to him to enter the qualifying time ping k15 irons, we set up a goal for San Francisco, we want him with that mentality to play this game."
gall
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems