Nikon D800 has come to the market for sale, its extremely low noise, incredible dynamic range and the most faithful colors are striking. Have you got a D800? It’s great for us to take high quality images and record vivid full HD videos.
If you have got the D800 and often use it to record 1080P video, you may have the need to edit D800 MOV in Final Cut Pro on Mac, but FCP X best supported video format is Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, so FCP X doesn’t support Nikon D800 MOV footages well. The best method to solve this problem is to convert D800 MOV footage to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro X, you can follow the steps below to transcode D800 MOV to FCP X for editing.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This professional HD Video Converter can help you convert D800 MOV files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more output formats are also supported.
2. Install and launch this D800 MOV Converter. Import Nikon D800 footage to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
5. Click convert button to start.
With this D800 MOV to Apple ProRes 422 converter, you can easily change D800 files to FCP X for editing, just enjoy yourself. You can also follow this article toimport your videos to FCP, or read more fcp guides on FCP column.
Breaking News: If you need to burn video to DVD disc/ISO/folder on Mac, you can try Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, in the Christmas promotion activity, you can get this DVD Creator for free, aka “Buy one get one”, if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator, on other products, you can get a high discount up to 40% off, please take a visit.