MOD and TOD videos are usually recorded by canon and Panasonic camcorders, MOD and TOD format is great for camcorder videos, but they are difficult to use, they are not supported by most editing software on Mac and windows, and you can’t play MOD and TOD files on quicktime or windows media player and other video players.
How to convert MOD and TOD files to FCP X for editing on Mac? Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac will help you, this software can convert MOD/TOD to Apple ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro X, more output formats are supported, please follow the steps below.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, this software can convert camcorder HD videos to MOV, AVI, MKV, MP4 or other formats.
2. Install and run this best MOD/TOD to FCP X MOV converter.
3. Click the format bar and choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) format, it’s the best format if you want to edit MOD/TOD files in Final Cut Pro X.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters as you want. Such as resolution and bitrate, you can also keep it as default.
5. Click convert button to start converting MOD/TOD video to ProRes 422 MOV format for FCP X.
After conversion, just open FCP X and import the converted videos to Final Cut Pro X, then you can edit them as you want.
Breaking News: If you need to burn video to DVD disc/ISO/folder on Mac, you can try Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, in the Christmas promotion activity, you can get this DVD Creator for free, aka “Buy one get one”, if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator, on other products, you can get a high discount up to 40% off, please take a visit.