Import DVD to Final Cut Pro - How to convert DVD to FCP

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Import DVD to Final Cut Pro - How to convert DVD to FCP

Postby xiajuansmith » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am

Import DVD to Final Cut Pro - How to convert DVD to FCP for editing with DVD to Final Cut Pro Converter?

"I have many DVDs and I want to import DVD to FCP for making my own movies, but I have tried many times, I can't convert DVD to Final Cut Pro directly, is there anybody could help me to convert DVD to FCP?" Somebody asked in Yahoo.

FCP(Final Cut Pro) is a professional non-linear editing software application developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. Final Cut Pro also supports mixed video formats (both resolution and framerate) in the timeline with real time support. You can use FCP edit videos. But DVD can't imported by FCP, so you must convert DVD to FCP.

Mac DVD to FCP Converter is the best assistant for you to convert DVD to FCP. By using this DVD to FCP for Mac, you can convert DVD to FCP compatible formats like any QuickTime video formats. The next step is easily import DVD to Final Cut Pro for editing. During conversion, you should't worry about the video quality loss.

DVD to FCP Converter not only can convert DVD to FCP but also can convert DVD to iMovie, convert DVD to FCE, convert DVD to other popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MPEG etc. After conversion, you can watch your own movies on iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc and other video and audio player.

Guide for how to import dvd into Final Cut Pro.

Step 1. Add DVD
Free download DVD to FCP Converter and install it. Click Open DVD button, select a DVD in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

Step 2. Select output format: "MPEG-4 Movie (*mp4)"
After DVD imported, select profile drop-down list to choose "MPEG-4 Movie (*mp4)" as the output format.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "Start Ripping" button to start convert DVD to FCP format.

Step 4. Import the output file to FCP
Launch Final Cut Pro, select the converted MP4 video then import it into FCP.
xiajuansmith
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Import DVD to Final Cut Pro - How to convert DVD to FCP

Postby healthybaby » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:12 am

Step by Step Guide on How to Convert and Import DVD to FCP/FCE at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-convert-dvd-to-dv-to-import-dvd-to-fcp.html

The following will present a step by step guide on how to convert DVD to DV for import DVD to Final Cut Pro.
This guide applies to converting all kinds of DVD to DV whatever it is in VOB, MPEG-2 or MPEG-1 format.
This guide also applies to rip DVD to DV for import to Final Cut Express or iMovie.
Besides convert DVD to DV, the software in this guide also can convert DVD to MP4 for playback DVD on iPad/iPhone/iPod/Apple TV/iTunes.
The powerful DVD to DV converter also can rip DVD to MOV for playback DVD in QuickTime without DVD Disc loaded.
Moreover, the software in this guide also can convert DVD to H.264, AVI, DivX, Xvid, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MOD, RM, MTS and more video formats or rip DVD to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, and AMR and more audio formats
healthybaby
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Import DVD to Final Cut Pro - How to convert DVD to FCP

Postby evernn » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:30 am

convert flv to swf Converter is relly the fantastic one. Using this tool, you can convert Youtube(.flv) video to swf and edit flv files before converting.
convert mts files is the file extension of AVCHD videos, recorded by HD camcorders of Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony and other vendors. They are virtually modified MPEG-2 Transport Stream video formats.
MTS to MP4converter is the right avchd mts file software which enables you easily convert mts files to mp4 with high output video quality.
mts to dvd Converter is a powerful mts to dvd software, it can fastly convert mts files to dvd, mp4, avi, wmv, vob, mov, etc.
dvd to ipad Free Tool is a wondeful DVD to iPad application which can convert your DVD contents to Apple iPad compatible MPEG-4 (MP4, M4V), H.264, MOV etc, and other popular file formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV, VOB, 3GP, FLV etc can also be converted so that you can put on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iRiver, BlackBerry etc.

MKV to MOV Mac Converter for Windows, and so on in the MPC you can also play MOV video files.
evernn
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems