How to Trim AVI Video file on windows with best avi video ed

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to Trim AVI Video file on windows with best avi video ed

Postby lindairion » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:40 am

“I have these 700mb AVI files I want to trim. I only need to to the simplest of edits, just cutting one or both ends of the video, leaving the section I want. What is the easiest way to do this?

I tried SimpleMovieX but the unregistered version took over 5 hours to save ONE FILE! And iMovie took over an hour just to import one file. What am I doing wrong? I have several of these, so I need a simple, efficient solution. Why is this so hard? The entire reason I bought a Mac is I thought it was easy to do these kinds of things in OSX. Help me out, please.”

“I was trying to use Virtual Dub Mod to merge and split some H264 video files but it wouldn't work. I read some other post which said to use Super instead. I've downloaded it but don't know how to use it, does anyone have any tutorials, or could you run through the process of merging / splitting video files for me please?”

iOrgsoft AVI Video Editor is a specially designed AVI video editing software for you to free avi editor windows. With AVI Editor, you can easily cut your AVI videos to smaller clips, crop off unwanted parts, join several videos into a big or add special effect to customize your AVI videos.

Step by step to edit AVI files with avi editor

Step 1: Add AVI files
Free download avi video editor to pop up the following main interface:

Step 2: edit avi video
edit avi fileswith video clip, video crop and video effect

Step 3: Add transition to video
On the bottom of the panel, there is timeline with five layers: Text, Video A, Transitions, Video B and Audio for you to add image, audio, text as transitions between videos.
Add Transition to Video avi editing

What is an AVI File?

Audio Video Interleaved (also Audio Video Interleave), known by its initials AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Like the DVD video format, AVI files support multiple streaming audio and video, although these features are seldom used. Most AVI files also use the file format extensions developed by the Matrox OpenDML group in February 1996. These files are supported by Microsoft, and are unofficially called "AVI 2.0".

split video , video splitter
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems