How to split avi file into 2 parts?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to split avi file into 2 parts?

Postby lindairion » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 am

"How would I split a large video file into multiple parts? I recorded a video on my computer using CamStudio, in .avi format, and the video ended up being 4 gigs. When I try to open it up with any video program, like Windows Media Player, it doesn't work. I think it's safe to assume that's from the size of the video. Are there any programs that would allow me to split the video into multiple parts so that I could actually watch it? Please explain how to how to edit avi video files?"

"How to split avi file into 2 parts? I have an 11 minute video on cd that i want to split into two parts so i can upload it to youtube. Im going to rip it to my computer but i dont know what i need to do to split it in half. It's in avi format. I have the dazzle video editing software on my computer at home but i'm not sure if i can do it with that. Can someone help me out?"

iOrgsoft AVI Video Editor is a specially designed AVI video editing software for you to free avi editor windows. With AVI Editor, you can easily cut your AVI videos to smaller clips, crop off unwanted parts, join several videos into a big or add special effect to customize your AVI videos.

Step by step to edit AVI files with avi editor

Step 1: Add AVI files

Free download avi video editor to pop up the following main interface:

Step 2: edit avi video

edit avi fileswith video clip, video crop and video effect

Step 3: Add transition to video

On the bottom of the panel, there is timeline with five layers: Text, Video A, Transitions, Video B and Audio for you to add image, audio, text as transitions between videos.

Add Transition to Video avi editing
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems