How to Import MOD Videos to iMovie for Editing on Mac

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to Import MOD Videos to iMovie for Editing on Mac

Postby markwonng » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:03 pm

"My Panasonic SDR_S26 records MOD with a small MOI. But I don't know how to import my mod to iMovie 11. I have the recorder hooked up by USB and sometimes iMovie sees it as a Camera. Sometimes as an external hard drive and in this case won't upload. I have read the posts elsewhere and have not been able to get the solution to import mod to imovie. can anyone recommend how to import .mod to imovie for some easy editing" -- Question from Jack john US

Many JVC, Canon and Panasonic camcorder users are at a loss how to edit their MOD files, because it is very hard to find an MOD editing software. For Mac users, iMovie is a great video editing tool, but it does not support MOD files. Therefore, to successfully import MOD to iMovie mac, you will have to convert MOD to iMovie supported formats. Aiseesoft MOD Converter for Mac is a perfect application to convert MOD files to iMovie formats so you can edit MOD in iMovie

Step 1. Import MOD file to Mac MOD Converter

Click the "Add Video" button to load the MOD video files from your camcorder to the MOD Converter for mac. You can import several MOD files simultaneously

Step 2. Select the output formats

Choose the source file and click the "Profile" drop-down list. Then you can choose the "iMovie and Final Cut" format.

Step 3. Edit the video effect (Optional)

This software also possesses some basic video editing features. With it, you can trim video length, crop video frame, and adjust video brightness/saturation/contrast, and so on.

Step 4. Convert MOD to iMovie

After all these settings, you can click the "Convert" button to convert MOD to Quicktime MOV on Mac for iMovie or final cut pro.password protect usb
password usb drive
password protect folder
password protect usb drive
Last edited by markwonng on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: How to Import MOD Videos to iMovie for Editing on Mac

Postby arleneangle » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 am

What you talk about is very interesting.But I have no idea.
Every journey begins with the first step
arleneangle
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems