How to Eidt MXF with iMovie?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to Eidt MXF with iMovie?

Postby 99sanni » Mon May 06, 2013 7:10 am

Canon has produced many professional camcorders, such as XF series, include XF305, XF300, XF105, XF100, etc. these professional camcorders can help us record vivid images. You may have used Canon XF series camcorders to record many high-definition footages which are in MXF video format, this video format is good for record videos, but it’s not compatible with many editing software, such as iMovie on Mac.

"I have Canon C300 camcorder and shoot the videos recently, the Canon C300 supports the highest HD quality with Full HD 1920×1080 resolution with Canon XF codec, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. I would like to edit the recorded .mxf video on iMac with iMovie 11, which is the free and useful part of the Apple Mac iLife."

"I record many MXF videos with my Canon C300 camcorder and now I want to edit MXF in MOV iMovie but iMovie cannot recognize the MXF directly. So how can I convert/import canon MXF to MOV iMovie? Thanks for your help."

Canon XF MXF to iMovie Converter helps you convert MXF video files from Canon XF camcorders to Apple InterMediate Codec MOV, MP4, MPEG-2 etc iMovie supported formats, then you can import the converted Canon XF MXF video to iMovie`08, `09, `11 for further editing.

It also allows you to convert MXF video files from Canon XF100, XF105, XF300, XF305 camcorder to AVI, MOV, MPEG, FLV etc Adobe After Effects supported formats, then you can convert and import Canon XF MXF to Adobe After Effects for editing.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems