How to edit/trim videos in computer drive?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to edit/trim videos in computer drive?

Postby lindairion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 am

"How do I cut out a part of a video? Or can you help me find one? A video of someone falling off a building. Like from youtube. Nothing graphic, it's for school, and just that one little part, not the entire scene. Or if someone could tell me how to cut parts of a video? The scene from inception where ariadne is falling or the part of the incredibles where the guy commits suicide would be great!"

"How to edit/trim videos in computer drive? I have tried a couple of software trial versions including Adobe Premiere and Cyberlink Power director but of no use. They are so complex for amateurs like me and I cannot trim videos. I want to trim videos that are saved in my computer disk. I want to delete some scenes and make them shorter, both in length and size. Power Director does have the Magic Cut option but they do not have the option of saving it as its pre-existing location, with smaller size. It creates a totally new video of gazillion size i.e. above 4GB. Is there any software that enables me to trim/edit any video and save it at its current location, just like you save word files after modifying them?"

to cut or trim video, you can use iOrgsoft Video Editor, which is a powerful video cutter or Video Trimmer can help you cut video easily. With it you will be able to customize home movies how to trim video.

Cut flv file?
Can I cut a particular part of a .flv file (containing some song/dialogues) and make a record of the same separately without disturbing the original file? How?

Step 1: Add video files to the video trim

You can just click Add Videos icon to add video files to the programme.This Video Editor supports almost all common video formats, such as MP4, F4V, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, etc.

Step 2: video cut

Drag the video to the video area on the timeline. Click the Setting button or just double click the video, you will see the the sub-tab below. Click Crop, now you can trim videos just like cut screen on computer.

Step 3: Save videoss

After you finish cutting videos, click Save and publish to set output parameters. Here you can set output format, video and audio settings and so on.
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Re: How to edit/trim videos in computer drive?

Postby arleneangle » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 am

What you talk about is so interesting.
Every journey begins with the first step
arleneangle
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems