how to edit 3pg videos?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

how to edit 3pg videos?

Postby lindairion » Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 am

Question:1" My GSM phone encodes in video in 3GP format, which isn't recognized by Windows Movie Maker. I just want to rotate the videos - nothing fancy: is there a simple Windows software tool that will let me do this?

Question2:" I need a 3GP Editor which helps to edit 3GP files. I need it for trimming, splitting, joining and volume please. Anyone knows how?edit 3gp video files?"

Question3:"How can i edit 3gp videos. We currently convert them to mpeg then add/cut out what we want the re-encode them to 3gp. Problem is this is a long process. Does anyone know of any programs that allow you to edit 3gp mobile videos without re-encoding them or changing the format at all."

3GP files are suitable to be applied on smart phone platforms, and fixed by 3GP video editor. The videos can be touched and gained from global mobile network anytime and anywhere. Only to handle the skill to use 3GP editors, can you exchange and gather more information with mobile devices.

If you really care about fresh video obtaining and sharing, ArcSoft ShowBiz is just what you want. It enables you to create and fix 3GP videos at will, and also provides you multiple solutions to upload 3GP videos and share with others.

we would like to introduce useful 3GP editing software for beginners and hobbyists, that is iorgsoft Video Editor - Video Editor that helps to make excellent 3GP video masterpieces for you and allows you to share your videos easily and fast with family and friends.

Free download the 3GP Editor, this guide will show you how to edit 3gp files.

Step 1: Import 3GP files

Click Add Videos to add 3GP files and then drag them to the video area below, preview the file on the right window.

Step 2: edit 3gp files

A.Clip 3GP: Click the video in the timeline, click "Scissors" button to clip the video when it comes to your desired time point.

B.Crop, apply effect to 3GP: double click the video or hit Setting button, you will go to the editing panel, here you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and hue from the Video tab, Crop video, add special effect to 3GP file from the Effect tab

C. Add image, audio, text,and transition. 3GP Editor can help you add personalized things to video such as image, audio, text, and transition. You just need to drag them to the proper place on the timeline, what deserve some mention is that you need to drag image to Video area A so that the image can appear on the front of the video.

Step 3: Output parameters setting

When you have finished editing, hit the Save and publish button to set output parameters such as output formats(if you want to save the 3GP file as other formats), output path, video and audio parameters before save the video.

Note: If you want to edit 3GP files on Mac,you can turn to Video Editor for Mac for help.

mp4 video editor , edit mp4 fileedit wmv , editing wmv , wmv editing , wmv video editoravi video editor , avi editing , avi editor windowsedit flv , flv editor , edit flv videomov editor , editing .mov , mov video editormpeg editor , edit mpeg , mpeg video editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems