PDF Converter Pro for Mac
help s you digitize your documents with OCR. No retyping and reformatting needed.
Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft Office formats, and popular EPUB eBooks, web-ready HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
Retain 100% contents including layout and formatting in the output documents.
It supports Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011. What OCR can do for you?
* Recognize text from scanned, image-based PDF files
* Enable you to search text within the scanned PDF files
* Let you copy text and images from scanned PDF files
* You can edit the text and images within the scanned PDF files if with a normal PDF EditorWhat is OCR?
Optical Character Recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files, to computerize a record-keeping system in an office, or to publish the text on a website. OCR makes it possible to edit the text, search for a word or phrase, store it more compactly, display or print a copy free of scanning artifacts, and apply techniques such as machine translation, text-to-speech and text mining to it.PDF Converter Pro for Mac Key FeaturesConvert PDF to 6 popular document formats on Mac
* Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft Office formats, and popular EPUB eBooks, web-ready HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
* Retain 100% contents including layout and formatting in the output documents.
* Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011.Convert encrypted PDF files
* If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF Converter for Mac is able to convert it directly without the password.
* If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it's also called Open Password), PDF Converter for Mac requires users to enter the right password for conversion. Without the password, this user password protected PDF file will be ignored during the conversion process.Batch and Partial conversion modes
* Batch conversion mode: give Mac users the ability to convert up to 50 PDF files at a time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency when Mac users need to convert multiple PDF files to different formats.
* Partial conversion mode: allow Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages or page ranges from large PDF files. This conversion mode would save a lot of time when Mac users just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file.Easy to use
* With its simple interface, Mac users can easily convert PDF to other formats as easy as 1-2-3.
* Support drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.Supports OCR (Only available in Pro Version)
* Fast and accurate OCR recognition and transform;
* Save image-based scanned PDF to text-based Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text documents
* Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan.How to convert PDF files with 3 simple steps?
How to perform OCR to scanned PDF files?
How to convert encrypted PDF files?
How to convert PDF to MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) on Mac?
How to convert PDF to Image on Mac?
Tags: PDF Converter for Mac
, PDF Converter Pro for Mac
, Mac PDF Converter
, Mac PDF to Word
, Mac PDF to Doc
, Mac PDF to Excel
, Mac PDF to Xls
, Mac PDF to PPT
, Mac PDF to ePub
, Mac PDF to Text
, Mac PDF to HTML, PDF Convert to Word, PDF Convert to Excel, PDF Convert to text, PDF Convert to DOC, PDF Convert to Epub, PDF Convert to Kindle, PDF Convert to JPEG, PDF Convert to PPT