How to Convert MTS/M2TS to DVD for windows users with best d

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to Convert MTS/M2TS to DVD for windows users with best d

Postby csdjohnson2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 am

"How do i play MTS files and how to put them to DVD? I have a panasonic digital camera and when i take videos (they are in HD) they come out in this MTS format. How do i play them?

And more importantly how can i put them on to a dvd to watch?"

"I've got a Panasonic HDC-SD9 camcorder. I've managed to get the footage (MTS files) onto my Macbook Pro harddrive. I couldn't find any software which accepted these files, until I got hold of Wondershare Video Converter. I had to change the extension from MTS to M2TS though, before I would open it.I then converted mts to dvd. Now I need to burn it onto a DVD.

Well, it worked well enough with Wondershare DVD Creator. It even made a little menu button for each video clip. Only problem is that when I play it in a normal DVD player (and on my Macbook Pro's DVD player software), it stops after each clip. So I'll have to click the next clip. Why can't it just play continuously?"

(1) the MTS files should be how to burn into CD DVD players can see?

Response: if use Nero software, points to make a DVD video, burn down

(2) is to convert files?

Response: if use Nero software must be converted to MPG file. The AVI, WMV file

(3) what should turn archives program?

Response: Format factory (the Format Factory1_85) the software

It can transfers all kinds of video files, music files, pictures, also can be directly convert video files within the background music to music file

Download and unzip the installation is complete is traditional Chinese, and free

The professional mts to dvd creator allows you to burn MTS to DVD and custom DVD menus. A preview window is also provided for you to watch the customization effect at any time! Besides, you can also burn all other popular videos, including MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, etc. to DVD discs with ease! If you are a Mac user, take DVD Creator for Mac to burn MTS to DVD on Mac (Mountain Lion included).

Download and install

The first step you should do is to free download this program from our website and then install it on your computer.

Add MTS video

You need to click "Add Files" button in the main interface to choose your needed MTS file in the dialog. Then click "Open" button to add it to this program.

Edit audio track

You can click "Audio Track" button to open the "Edit Audio/Subtitle" window, where you can add/delete audio track, choose your preferred language, adjust volume, latency, encoder, bitrate and channels according to your needs.

Start to convert MTS to DVD

After selecting the destination to save file as DVD Folder or save as ISO, you can click "Burn" button to convert MTS to DVD with this professional MTS to DVD Converter.

How to change .MXF to .AVI for mac users
How to transfer .MXF to .mov for mac users
How to change .MXF to .MP4 for mac users
How to change .MXF to Final Cut for mac users
csdjohnson2
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems