how to convert mp4 to mp3 for mac?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

how to convert mp4 to mp3 for mac?

Postby markwonng » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 pm

"Convert from .mp4 to .avi without massive file size increase? I have some mp4 videos which I'm trying to convert to avi so I can play them on my DVD player (which doesn't support mp4), I'm using Freemake Video Converter but every time I tell it to leave the resolution the same as the original I go from having a 100mb file to normally having double the size. Can anyone help me out with this?"

"Converting mp4 to avi? i have a video file in mp4 format i want changed to avi, I have allready tried converting it and it made the 966mb file 499mb and when i played it the quality was really bad. Thanks for any help Chris"

Many people may come up with such a problem of converting mp4 to mp3 format for some special requirement. Some want to enjoy the mp4 audios with the mp3 player, and some may only like the background audio music of the the mp4 video. You need assistance of a good mac mp4 to mp3 converter, if you want to extract .mp4 to .mp3 audios. Aiseesoft MP3 Converter for mac is such a professional audio converter for mac users, which enable users to extract any video format files to mp3 audio for mp3 player or other portable devices without any quality loss. And there are rich audio encoding settings for you to customize. You can adjust the output audio quality as you want.

Note: If you are using a windows OS, you can refer to Audio Converter for mac here

Step 1. Load MP4 video to programe

Click "Add video" button to load the mp4 video files you need to convert. The mp4 to mp3 converter supports to import several mp4 videos one time.

Step 2. Choose output audio format MP3

Step 3. Audio/Video editing

Step 4. Start convert MP4 to MP3

After setting all the parameters above, you can start to converting MP4 to MP3 mac just by click the "Convert" button. The mp3 converter for mac enable to converting multiple auidos and video file with different formats out files at the same time. Do you still don't know how to convert mp4 to mp3 on mac os? Try mp4 to mp3 converter for mac for mac is a good choice.

MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 (formally ISO/IEC 14496-14:2003) is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4. It is most commonly used to store digital video and digital audio streams, especially those defined by MPEG, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. Like most modern container formats, MPEG-4 Part 14 allows streaming over the Internet. A separate hint track is used to include streaming information in the file. The only official filename extension for MPEG-4 Part 14 files is .mp4.
Some devices advertised as "MP4 Players" are simply MP3 Players that also play AMV video or some other video format, and do not necessarily play the MPEG-4 part 14 format.
http://harukibum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14663#14663
http://growcampforum.com/topic.php?id=7074#post-8300
http://forums.delphiforums.com/mactools/messages
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems