How to burn mts/mt2s video to home DVD player for windows os

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

How to burn mts/mt2s video to home DVD player for windows os

Postby markwonng » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

"any help on clarification is needed i am well versed in standard dvd creaton, from prior mpeg's, going to 640 x 480, 720 x 480, etc.but wiht advent of .MTS HD files, MOV files on canon rebels, etc, I am totally confused. I am not sure about for requirements, when making DVD from above files (first creating MPEG's), whether to interlace, de-interlace, etc. ULTIMATELY I am going to abandon DVD's (slowly doing that) and just saving the MTS and MOV files after trimming them, directly to hard drive, but sometimes I still want to make a DVD, with some titles, etc, so I have the "least common denominator" that will play on almost any device. Any clarifications, etc, is appreciated, or pointing to other threads to read on this, etc. ALSO, how some of you are doing with these files, to archive them, keepig family movies, etc"

"I was so excited when we got the Canon Vixia HF20 but to my dismay when I tried to edit the video my program does not recognize the mts files. I have Nero 7 but haven't tried that as it is not loaded and I read it doesn't work anyway. I have Adobe premiere elements 4, Roxio Creator and Windows movie maker.I used the software that came with the camera to transfer the files to my computer. No problem there. My problem is that I would like to be able to edit the clips, put them together and burn mts to DVD with menus and such for playback in a regular DVD. I don't believe that it is a HD DVD and I do not own a blu ray player."

Lock SD Card
lock Flash Drive
lock folders
lockdir

"Welcome to Home Theater Shack forums... a home theater forum for discussion of home theater systems, recommendations, setup and connection, room design, construction and anything to do with audio and video electronics. Check out out popular DIY forums for subwoofers, speakers and projector screens. We also have some of the best equipment reviews and Blu-ray movie reviews you will find on the Internet. "

If you use a Macintosh computer, you might already know that it’s not always as easy to find software and hardware for your computer as it is for a PC that runs Windows. It can be very frustrating to have a computer that you love but not be able to find the accessories and additions that you want which are compatible with your system. Companies now understand that Mac users want the same great items such as mts to dvd burner for mac so this is why there are now many more products available to you.

this best MTS to DVD Converter can convert various video formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, TS, WMV, MKV, 3GP, etc. to DVD with excellent effect. Also, it provides you with some powerful video/audio editing functions, you can trim the video/audio length, crop the video frame, add watermark, merge video/audio clips together, edit audio track and subtitle, choose your favorite menu/frame/button/text template, and add background music, picture or even opening film if you like. Now this guide will help you how to convert MTS to DVD with this best MTS to DVD Converter in the following.

The first step you should do is to free download this program from our website and then install it on your computer.

Add MTS video

You need to click "Add Files" button in the main interface to choose your needed MTS file in the dialog. Then click "Open" button to add it to this program.

Crop the video frame

Click "Edit" button to open the "Edit" window after selecting the original MTS file.

Edit audio track

You can click "Audio Track" button to open the "Edit Audio/Subtitle" window

Start to convert .MTS to DVD

After selecting the destination to save file as DVD Folder or save as ISO, you can click "Burn" button toconvert MTS to DVD with this professional MTS to DVD Converter.

M2TS is a filename extension used for the Blu-ray Disc Audio-Video (BDAV) MPEG-2 Transport Stream (M2TS) container file format. It is used for multiplexing audio, video and other streams. It is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream container.[2][3][4][5] This container format is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD.

How to Convert WMA to MP3 on Mac
How to Convert MOV to MP4 on Mac
How to Convert MOV to AVI on Mac
How to Convert WMV to MP4 Mac
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems