help to convert mp4 to mov on mac os?

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

help to convert mp4 to mov on mac os?

Postby markwonng » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 pm

"I have this movie the I dlded...it has a mov ext. and is 1.68gb...however, when I try to convert it for ipod (and I think to any other format) it converts as a 27kb file. here are the specs on the file from gspot: the only program that I could get to convert it was itunes itself, but it sucks cuz it is in like ultra-widescreen and the movie is like a strip over my gen5 ipod screen...I wanted to use the "stretch it" option that super offers. any ideas?? does this mean it is copyrighted? what is the problem here? how to convert mp4 to mov on mac os"

copy protect flash drive
password lock usb
lock usb drive with password
mxf converter for mac

To complete the conversion on Mac, the best solution is Video Converter for Mac. You can esily convert MP4 to MOV without quality-loss. Not only convert MP4 to MOV, you can also convert any video to another format or convert video to your portable devices.

How to convert MP4 to MOV on Mac step-by-step?

This is a guide for Mac users. If you want to convert on Windows OS, you can go to the mp4 to mov Converter guide for more details.

Step1. Get MP4 video loaded into the program

Step 2. Choose MOV as the destination format

You should click the “Output Setting” icon on the main interface to select your output video format.

Step 3. convert .mp4 to .mov for mac

If you have 3D setting requirement, you can click the “3D” icon to set your favorite effect by this program.

MP4 files (MPEG-4 Part 14) are multimedia files. MP4 is a container format that can store video, audio and subtitle data (as well as more depending on content). Since stores like iTunes uses this container format, and it is used with iPod and PlayStation Portable (PSP), MP4 files have become more common.

The MOV file format is most commonly associated with Apple and the QuickTime video clip. The file format was developed by Apple as was QuickTime Player, it is compatible with both the Microsoft and MacOS platforms. MOV files are capable of storing two or more tracks which can be video, audio, text, graphics or effects. This flexibility makes this file format very popular for music and video editing.

how to convert wmv to mov
how to convert wmv to mp4
how to convert wmv to quicktime
how to convert wmv to flv
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems