gsm phone

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

gsm phone

Postby extraning » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 am

How do I locate someone gsm phone from my computer? I gave a gsm phone to my 11 year old daugter, I would like to know where she is sometime.The phone doesnt have GPS capability but someone tell me that they can track someone with sms root if you know the sim card imei.
Last edited by extraning on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
extraning
Freshman
Freshman

the best video cutter for windows users

Postby lindairion » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 am

How to split/cut flash .flv video? I want to split or cut few flv video files I downloaded from youtube, metacafe. I've seen many way to "convert" and then split/cut and again re-convert to flv. BUT I don't want to waste my time converting, re-converting. Anybody has any idea how to just split flv files WITHOUT converting them to any other format? to cut or trim video, you can use iOrgsoft Video Editor, which is a powerful video cutter or Video Trimmer can help you cut video easily. With it you will be able to customize home movies how to trim video.

Cut flv file?
Can I cut a particular part of a .flv file (containing some song/dialogues) and make a record of the same separately without disturbing the original file? How?

Step 1: Add video files to the video trim

You can just click Add Videos icon to add video files to the programme.This Video Editor supports almost all common video formats, such as MP4, F4V, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, etc.

Step 2: video cut

Drag the video to the video area on the timeline. Click the Setting button or just double click the video, you will see the the sub-tab below. Click Crop, now you can trim videos just like cut screen on computer.

Step 3: Save videoss

After you finish cutting videos, click Save and publish to set output parameters. Here you can set output format, video and audio settings and so on.
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems