great mp4 video editing guide with mp4 video editor

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

great mp4 video editing guide with mp4 video editor

Postby lindairion » Fri May 04, 2012 3:24 am

I've just trimmed some you tube video's that were then changed to mp4's4's. I then tried to import the files/folders in to final cut pro (mac) but it keeps saying (along the lines of) it Recognises files but cant access it. However, the files do play on quick-time. What do I have to do to the files in order for me to import them into FCP and start editing them?

mp4 file is not a single file type. It is a container that can contain many types and formats of media. Just to confuse matters further the MPEG 4 standards are based on QuickTime. If your file opens in Quicktime just Export it as .mov or some FCP friendly format.. If you got MP4 files to edit, you probably need a mp4 editor .

iOrgsoft MP4 Video Editor is one of the easy to use MP4 video editing softwares for you to free edit your MP4 videos with its built-in video editing functions like video clip, video crop, video trim ,video merge, video effect, transition. Free download MP4 Editor to explore more.

Step by step to edit mp4 files with MP4 Editor
Step 1: Load MP4 video
Free download mp4 video editor to pop up the following main interface:

Step 2: Edit MP4 video
With MP4 Editor, you can edit MP4 videos with video clip, video crop, video effect etc
Step 3: Add transition to edit mp4 videos
On the bottom of the panel, there is timeline with five layers: Text, Video A, Transitions, Video B and Audio for you to add image, audio, text as transitions between videos. Besides, you can also add special transition from Transition tab on the top of the panel which can be choosing from "Fade", "Slide" and "3D" sub-tab of Transition to make more professional video

Step 4: Save and publish
After finish editing, hit Save and publish to save MP4 files. Here you can change video and audio parameters such as Bit Rate, Encoder, Resolution and so on. When finish settings, click Next to save the video.
Note: Instead of edit mp4 file with video clip, video crop, video merge, video effect, video settings, MP4 Editor can also allow you edit other video files with or without converting to other video format with the built-in Video Converter.

m4v editor , edit m4v , editing vob files , how to edit vob , mkv video editor , how to edit mkv ,how to edit mts , mts editor , how to edit mod , edit mod files , mod editor , edit 3gp video , 3gp video editor , edit 3gp , how to edit 3gp , how to edit avchd , edit avchd , avchd video editor
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems