[TOD to Apple ProRes]edit JVC GZ-HD7 TOD Video on FCP X

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

[TOD to Apple ProRes]edit JVC GZ-HD7 TOD Video on FCP X

Postby daisy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:56 am

I have a JVC GZ-HD7 camcorder and usually record some videos for my family but really urgent to make a good present video to show aboy’s growing without his great father on Final Cut Pro X. This video I plannedto show on Father’s day, so it is really urgent! Some one can help me tocombine the separated .tod files from JVC and import them into Final Cut Pro X?

With those two questions I did a lot of online search, and agood .tod joiner and converter must have following features: 1 Simple touse that even a green hand could operate it in a few minutes; 2 Very stable workwithout any crashes, freezes and unexpected quits; 3 High video quality withoutpoor picture and small sound; 4 Fast joining and conversion time to save muchtime.

Finally I got a .tod merger called AunsoftVideo Converter for Mac. And then I will share the simple operationof this .tod merger and converter tool.

Step 1: Download Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac here:

Step 2: Select Apple ProRes format from Final Cut Pro optionas well as check “Merge into one file” option.with MacTOD to Apple ProRes Converter.

Step 3: Start the the .tod to Apple ProRes joining andconverting work via the JVCTOD to MOV converter for Mac
daisy
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems