Edit AVI MP4 with Final Cut Pro

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Edit AVI MP4 with Final Cut Pro

Postby 99sanni » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 am

I want to re-edit some parts from the classic blaxploitation flick "Coffy" for a university project in Final Cut Pro. I ripped the movie as a H264 .avi video and can import into into Final Cut but can't make it play properly. When playing it in the viewer there's a white screen and when trying to play it from the timeline both the viewer and the canvas says 'Codec could not be opened". I tried to convert the video to a Quicktime movie file, and after importing it and trying to play it, the viewer is flickering between red and black.

AVI to Final Cut Pro Converter allows you to convert the AVI, HD AVI video files to QuickTime MOV, MP4, etc FCP supported formats. Then you can import the AVI files to FCP and edit the AVI video with Final Cut Pro X, 7, 6 with original quality and fast speed.

If the MP4 files can't be accepted by Final Cut Pro, you can convert the MP4 files to FCP supported QuickTime MOV etc first. MP4 to FCP Converter can help you convert MP4 video files to QuickTime MOV, then you can import the converted MP4 files to Final Cut Pro X, FCP7, FCP6 etc for editing.

Besides, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect etc all are the best video editing software for Mac user. AVI to Final Cut Pro Converting tool also can help you convert and import AVI video to iMovie, FCP and other video editing tools for editing.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems