easy way for convert flv to wmv on mac os

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

easy way for convert flv to wmv on mac os

Postby markwonng » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Q1:"Conversion of flv. to wmv. problem? I have just recently downloaded the software 'Any Video Converter'. When I convert flv. files to wmv. or avi. (or any other type) it reduces the time and speeds up the original video. For example, a video that is originally 01:34 reduces to 00:47. Why does this happen? What can I do to stop this? Thank you very much! I hope I can find an answer to this annoying problem."

Q2:"convert .flv to .wmv,mpeg software? Is there any free software (like prism video converter) that I can download to convert flv to wmv, mpeg, or mpg files? ( no software that includes water mark after converting plz..) better if I can use it for a longer time (cuz trial sucks)"

If you cannot find a useful converter, I recommend you leawo video converter for mac, It supports so many devices and video formats, such as: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Nokia, avi, wmv, 3gp, mov, flv and more into avi, mov, asf, wmv, mp4, 3gp and others. Altysoft Video Converter is a very easy and powerful DVD ripping software, which can convert DVD to various formats. Altysoft Video Converter can help copy whole DVD to your hard diver, then you can burn them to blank DVD using burning software. Beside above-mentioned functions, it so easy to download YouTube videos from YouTube website, just specify the URL for the video you want to download.

You can try Audials, it works both on Windows and Mac (with Parallels desktop and Windows 7 installed) and it does convert flv to wmv mac and it works with other file formats as well (avi, wmv, mpeg4, m4a, mp4, ogg, 3gp, mp3, wav you name it). The speed is generally good and the quality of the output file does not disappoint. So, you know you can take a look at this tutorial on how to flv to wmv mac , maybe it will help you a bit, the steps are the same when you want to convert flv to wmv mac Here we recommend an convert .flv to .wmv for mac which can help you handle converting flv to wmv mac quickly with keeping the original video quality. Following is a guide on how to .flv to .wmv , and you need to download and install the .flv to wmv mac first on your computer.

Step 1: Add Videos to the Program

Click " Add " button to select WMV files you would like to convert. you can also directly drag-and-drop files into. ( support batch of files, input files from your hard drive, usb device, camcorder, media players etc.)

Step 2: Choose Output Video Format

Select each file and choose the output format like WMV in "Profile".

Select video and audio quality that you need.

Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Click “Edit” button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.

Step 4: convert flv to wmv mac

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert flv to wmv mac . Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.

usb copy protect
copy protect usb drive
password protect folder
shared folder protect
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems