easy solution for editing wmv video files on mac

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

easy solution for editing wmv video files on mac

Postby markwonng » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Q1: "Is there any problem with edit wmv mac in Final Cut Express 4? I have the cannon HF200 camera. I just shot a movie in 24f and am now converting the video into .wmv files. The reason is because FCE4 doesn't work with my camera. I've tried editing footage before from the camera but it just crashes the computer. I'm converting the video into .wmv files and will then take it to my mac and edit the footage. Is there any problem with this? Will it work fine? If not, what can i do to edit my footage in FCE4?" -- Jann Smith.

Q2:"Is there a way to edit wmv on mac ? Is there a way to edit wmv for mac ? I just need to combine, edit and cut .wmv files and I am looking for a program that would allow me to do that on my macbook pro.how to edit wmv mac "

Frankly speaking, iMovie offers powerful editing functions indeed, however, we will highly recommend another easier wmv editor mac - Wondershare wmv video editor mac , which is easy-to-use video editing for Mac. You can edit .wmv mac and various kinds videos by merging, trimming, splitting, cropping, rotating, and setting brightness, contrast, saturation and volume. It doesn't have many advanced capabilities, but for beginners and hobbyists, it’s a great way to get started and get creative with your editing.

Just download the .wmv editor mac below and follow the step-by-step tutorial to learn how to edit wmv on Mac OS. If you are using Windows and want to edit wmv files, you can refer to Video Editor for Windows here.

Step 1: Import wmv files to Mac wmv Editor

After the installation of the wmv editor for Mac, you can directly drag and drop the source wmv files to the program for editing.

Step 2: Edit wmv Files on Mac

In this Mac wmv video editor, you just need to click the button on the toolbar to trim, crop, rotate videos and add voiceover to your videos.

If you want to make the whole video creation harmonious, you can choose to add scene transitions to all the added files or separately. What’ more, you are able to add graceful melody as the background music for the movie.

Step 3: Share edited wmv video

Click "Output" on the main menu bar, you can convert your wmv video in other formats and save it on your Mac. Or convert to the format which is playable on iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc. You can also choose to burn them to DVDs if you would like to share them with your families or friends.

These functions provided by .wmv Editor Mac are all to make you create your satisfied wmv videos. Come on to free download and edit wmv for mac. And You are also allowed to upload your video creations to YouTube directly by clicking "YouTube" and filling in necessary information.

copy protect flash drive
password lock usb
lock usb drive with password
mxf converter for mac
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems