Download iTunes music, movies to Galaxy Note 2

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Download iTunes music, movies to Galaxy Note 2

Postby HaileyLi » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 am

Can I Sync iTunes Videos/Music to Galaxy Note 2 with Any Limitations?

Is there a way to transfer or sync iTunes music, movies to Galaxy Note 2 freely? Many guys are talking about this topic. For example:

Question 1: How to sync iTunes with Galaxy Note 2?

"How to download iTunes music, movies to my Note? My Galaxy Note 2 can't play iTunes files. Why? Please help."

Question 2: Transferring iTunes movie onto the new Galaxy Note 2?

"I'm planning on getting a Note 2 when I get the money for it and was wondering if I can transfer an iTunes movie onto it. I bought The Hunger Games Blu-Ray/Digital Download combo pack and currently have that on my iTunes account. I was wondering if there would be any possibility to transferring it onto the Note. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!"

Question 3: How to put iTunes Movies into Galaxy Note 2?

I just bought a new Galaxy Note II and I am wondering if I could play music files I purchased on iTunes on my Note? I have searched around the internet but I haven't got a specific answer to this question. Besides, the movies and TV-shows I have purchased on iTunes will be playable on my Galaxy Note 2?

Best Solution:

Before answering your question, keep in mind that the Android powered Galaxy Note 2 can not play any iTunes purchases with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay DRM). However, all iTunes songs (at least in the US) will be DRM-free in steps since April 7, 2009. From my experience, if the song isn't copy protected it should play. For the little copyrighted iTunes songs, in .m4p format, you can upgrade these songs to DRM-free files for US$0.30/song or use DRM Removal Software to strip DRM from them.

Unfortunately there's no legal way to directly transfer iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 2, as those movies are DRM protected, so what should you do? There is indeed some solutions to transfer your DRM-protected videos from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the program I am using is a program named ChewTune which my brother recommended to me. It is a professional DRM removal tool which can help you strip iTunes DRM protection and convert iTunes videos to Galaxy Note 2 highly compatible video formats. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows purchased from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, Wbdigitalcopy, Bestbuy and more. The playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. Just download it and follow the guide below to play and transfer iTunes m4v movies to Galaxy Note 2.

Review: Top 5 Best DRM Removal Programs for Android Tablets/Phones

Free Download the iTunes to Galaxy Note 2 Converter

How to remove DRM from iTunes video and Record iTunes videos to Galaxy Note 2 keeping subtitles?

The quick start guide below uses ChewTune Windows screenshots. The way to encoding iTunes M4V to Galaxy Note 2 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1. Import iTunes M4V videos

Install and Run iTunes to Galaxy Note Converter (Mac Verison). Drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software. Or click "Add" button on the main interface to import iTunes protected movies. Or click "File – Add File" to load the M4V videos. ChewTune supports batch conversion so you can convert several files in one go.

Step 2. Set output format and folder

Select Output format. Click "Format" bar, you can get the optimized videos for Galaxy Note 2 under Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your device perfectly. If you want to change the default destination to save the converted videos, please click the "Output" drop-down list to choose.

Step 3. Customize the best profile for Galaxy Note 2

If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, for watching videos on Samsung Galaxy Note or Note 2, 720p with 1000~2000kbps is just all right. I found bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa. Below is the best video format for Galaxy Note 2 per my experience:

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720(HD)
Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
Framerate- 24fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

Step 4. Start the conversion

After above steps, just click "Convert" to start removing iTunes m4v DRM protection and converting iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 2 MP4 videos. Once the process completes, just copy and transfer the converted iTunes videos to your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and enjoy the movies/TV shows with ease!

P.S. Samsung provides a guide to describe the existing data transfer methods that are already available to you. For more information, visit How to Transfer Media Files to Your Android Phone. What’s more, if you have no idea about Galaxy Note 2 file transfer on Mac, you can follow How to Sync with Mac using Kies to learn more.

If your movie isn't already in one of the Galaxy Note 2 supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter Mac) which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2,Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and other Android OS tablets/phones for smoothly playing.

View Pavtube Special Offer column, you can get more coupons, such as:

ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19

Read more:

Enjoy HD Contents (DVD, Blu-ray, 1080p Videos) on Galaxy Note 2
Enable Galaxy Tab 3 to play MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo/MPG/WMV/FLV/F4V video without any limitation
Play Flash FLV/F4V video on new Nexus 7
Transfer iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon Videos to Galaxy Note 3
Transfer iTunes, Amazon, Digital Copy movies to Blackberry Z10
Rip Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 without audio and video out of sync issues
HaileyLi
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems