Donald staying level headed

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Donald staying level headed

Postby breenda » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 am

World number one Luke Donald insists that he will be able to deal with the pressure as he heads into the Open.

While Donald tops the world ping k15 driver standings and has 13 professional wins to his name, he has never won a major, leaving what some interpret as a gaping hole in his credentials.

As such, every time a major comes around, Donald faces the same bombardment of questions regarding his ability to break his major duck.

This week's Open is no different, with the 34-year-old perhaps in the spotlight even more as it is his 'home' major.

However, Donald is confident that he is in the right frame of mind to finally win a Callaway RAZR X HL Irons at his 14th Open.

"I have been getting a bit too uptight and anxious. It's a very normal mode to get into," he is quoted as saying by the BBC.

"The pressure is that much more and you want it that much more. I've got to remember where I am and remember how I want to feel over each shot. It's not getting too far ahead of myself and raising expectations too much."

Donald knows that the Royal Lytham course will certainly do him no favours, especially as his driving accuracy is not always his strong point which could prove costly.

"It's very fair but it's very tough. It's going to produce the best player as the winner," he said of the course.

"You're not going to get lucky lies in the rough or be able to reach the green from the bunkers. It's about hitting Left Handed Ping G20 Driver and hitting greens and hopefully I can do that."
breenda
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems