I need to modify files in SD card on Android platform, and refresh automatically to GUI, i.e. when changing file content, it should notify related-GUI to refreshing its content.
But, in Google official site, it talks about some issues related to sd card in emulator listed below,
In this release, the limitations of the emulator include:
* No support for placing or receiving actual phone calls. You can simulate phone calls (placed and received) through the emulator console, however.
* No support for USB connections
* No support for camera/video capture (input).
* No support for device-attached headphones
* No support for determining connected state
* No support for determining battery charge level and AC charging state
* No support for determining SD card insert/eject
* No support for Bluetooth
Google Android DOC.
How to get any event related to SD card in android? (e.g. SD card insert/eject event)