Copy Full/Entire Blu-ray Disc on Windows

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Copy Full/Entire Blu-ray Disc on Windows

Postby AbbyCarrie11 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 pm

As a big fan of movies, you must have quite a lot of Blu-ray movie discs for enjoying and collecting. For your favorite movies, I don’t think you will watch them only once, but Blu-ray discs are easily to be scratched by playing over and over. If for me, I will not let it happen. The best solution is to backup the Blu-ray movies to your hard drive for protecting them. If you use a PC running Windows 8.1/8/7 and want to lossless copy Blu-ray discs, then you will need Windows Blu-ray Copy to help you to make full disk copy and backup entire Blu-ray disc on Windows 8.1/8/7.

Here I recommend aPubsoft Blu-ray Copy, a powerful ripper which can make full disk (1:1) copy and backup the entire Blu-ray disc to PC hard drive maintain original video quality and copy at fast speed. You can store the Blu-ray copys on computer, WD TV, Apple TV, NAS and home server for playing on HD TV, or burn to a blank disc for BD-R. The supported OS for aPubsoft Blu-ray Copy: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 8.1/8/7. Here I will show a detailed process of makeing full disk copy of Blu-ray disc. I’m now using a Windows PC, but I promise aPubsoft Blu-ray Copy can run well on Windows 8.1/8/7.

To copy/backup Blu-ray discs, another thing you must have is a Blu-ray drive. The price of Blu-ray drive ranges from $60 to over $300, you don’t need to buy an expensive one with many functions you will not use at all, just choose the one best suits your requirement.

Step 1: Free download Blu-ray to Windows 8.1/8/7 Copy.

Free download trial version of aPubsoft Blu-ray Copy, install and run it. Connect your Blu-ray drive with your PC, and click the “Load Blu-ray Disc” under the “File” pull-down menu or just click the pull-down menu after the “Source” button and choose your Blu-ray drive which you have inserted a Blu-ray disc. You can import Blu-ray discs, folders or ISO files.

Step 2: Set copy mode and target.

Select “Full Disc Mode” and then click the drop-down menu of “Target” to select Blu-ray folder. Name the target Blu-ray by rename volume label. Select target size as BD25 or BD50. under Target Mode to

Step 3: Start lossless copy Blu-ray discs to hard drive on windows 8.1/8/7.

Click on the big round “Run” button to start decrypting and copying full Blu-ray disc to blu-ray folder for hard disk

It is quite easy to use by its easy surface and operation. aPubsoft Blu-ray Copy is the best Windows Blu-ray Copy to make full disk copy and backup entire Blu-ray disc on Windows 8.1/8/7.

You may also like:

Sony AVCHD to FCP-How to Convert Sony DSC-TX7 AVCHD MTS to Final Cut Pro?

How to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPhone 4G HD video on Mac Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to Toshiba Thrive on Mac OS X Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Transcode MXF files to QuickTime MOV for playback on Mac Mavericks ?

How to Convert/Rip Blu-ray/DVD Movies to Droid X with forced subtitles on Mac?

How to Convert/Edit Videos to AVI/MP4/WMV/MOV/VOB/MKV/MPG/MOD/Divx/Xvid/MP3, etc on Mac?

How to convert M2TS to iPad Series on Windows 8.1/8/7 ?

DVD IFO to iPhone 4-Convert/Rip DVD to iPhone 4 on Mac Leopard/Snow Leopard/Mavericks
AbbyCarrie11
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems