converting avchd video files the best avchd converter on win

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

converting avchd video files the best avchd converter on win

Postby lindairion » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 am

I am looking to buy a new HD camcorder and I am down to the CANON HG10 for quality or the SONY HDR-CX7 for ease of use.

I have a PS3 and am wondering whether I can put the memory stricks from the sony camcorder into the PS3 and they will play back? If so this is great.

With the Canon I can transfer and store the film onto an external hard drive or a PC.However once its on the PC or the external hard drive how can I play it back without avchd video converter

I have heard that on a wired network a TVX (not sure which model) will play it back in HD.I have also heard that a HELIOS x5000 will play it back again through a wired network( i am noy sure whether this is correct or not)

Jointly developed by Sony and Panasonic, AVCHD Video(Advanced Video Coding High Definition)[1] is an effective file format for camcorders and digital cameras with HD recording capability. AVCHD Video's foremost advantages are contained in much smaller files on your hard drive and achieving Full 1920x1080 Resolution. The disadvantage is that it can be hard to fi nd software that can playback your files.

Please can somebody help me establish the best way to get the AVCHD film off the camera's hard drive onto the screen without using avchd converter

If you want to convert avchd files to AVI video, you may need this HD converter - 4Media HD Video Converter, which can help you c to AVI video or other video format with a few clicks. Plus, using this HD video converter, you can convert any general video and audio formats for playback on various digital devices. And here we will show you how to convert avchd video files step by step.

Step 1: Free download avchd file converter, install and run it on your computer

Step 2: Click Add File button to import AVCHD files, then click Profile option to choose your desired output format, choose an output path by the Output to save the converted video.

Step 3:Clip and edit (optional)

AVCHD Converter supports Clip(set start and end), Crop(set aspect ratio 16:9/4:3), Merge(join several AVCHD files into one)best avchd converter, Apply effect(adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation etc), set output parameter(adjust resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate ), Snapshot, Rotate etc.

Step 4: Setting

Finish the settings below before converting

Step 5: Start to convert

After finish the settings above, hit Convert button to begin converting.
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems