Convert the Canon MXF to MP4 for using seamlessly in ipad 3,Android Tablets
Converting MXF taken on my Canon c300 to MP4 Video
Canon C300 is an excellent camcorder and I use it to record videos when I travel or just record exciting moment in our daily life.but how to use this MXF Videos is a difficult problem,Canon C300 MXF video is not supported by many editing software and portable devices, such as iPad 3, android tablet,and FCP X software.So I need to transcode MXF Video to MP4 which supported by iPad 3,Android Tablets.
How to transfer Canon C300 MXF to MP4 or other common formats for editing and playback? Pavtube Canon C300 MXF Converter can help you. The MXF Video Converter is a powerful MXF to MP4 converter that can convert MXF files to MP4 easily.It features the fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality. With an easy-to-use interface, you can convert MXF to MP4 with just a few clicks.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Video Converter, if you want to convert MXF videos on Mac, please download MXF Video Converter for Mac.
2. Install and run the best MXF to MP4 converter, import the MXF videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting MXF videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting Canon C300 MXF to MP4 format.
After conversion, you can upload Canon C300 MXF videos to iPad 3 or android tablets in MP4 format without problem.
Learn more: http://camcorder1080pvideotips.com/