Convert Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 MOV to MPG/MOV for Premiere Pro CS6
Summary: Follow the article below you can get the info on importing Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p MOV to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
In recent year, Nikon is proud to present the highly anticipated Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 cameras, they became popular at a short time. These newly released digital cameras will give users an excellent camera that complements their creative demands. With supercharged performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 is designed to perform.
You may be a Nikon fan like me, and you may have got a Nikon camera, like 1 V2/D5100/D3100, it's great for us to take photos and record videos when we travel. Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 supports full HD 1080p videos recording, and recorded video format is MOV with H.264 codec. Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 video format is good to record videos but is not easy to use in editing software, like Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 in Windows. Premiere Pro CS6 supported best video format is ProRes codec MOV format, so it's a good choice to convert Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p MOV to ProRes MOV for Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac, you can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. It's an excellent software which can convert Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p MOV for Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac 10.8, more output formats are also supported, such as MOV, AVI, MP4, etc.
2. Import the Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p H264 MOV video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac. Click and choose ProRes MOV for output.
4. You can customize output parameters as you want. Adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need; you can also keep the parameters as original.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p MOV to ProRes MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac.
This Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 1080p MOV to Premiere Pro CS6 converter will help you convert videos with best quality, and then you can edit Nikon 1 V2/D5100/D3100 in Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac as you want with no codec problems.
How to import Nikon D7000 MOV footage to Final Cut Pro?
Import Nikon 1J1, 1J2, 1V1, D800, D800E to FCP 7/X
Workflow for Nikon D600 and FCP (X)
How to edit Nikon D3200 MOV footages in iMovie on Mac
Dealing with Nikon 1 V1 1080p HD MOV and Avid Media Composer Compatible problem on Mac
Convert S800C MOV videos on windows and Mac
Free burn camcorder videos to DVD on Mac
Breaking news! Now Pavtube starts the 2012 Christmas Giveaway - "Buy One Get One Free", if you buy HD Video Converter for Mac, you can Free Get Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac to Free Burn Nikon MOV video to DVD on Mac. In addition, you can also get up to 40% off, 30% off and 20% %, please visit.