Sony NEX-F3 is an excellent camera which has attracted great attention in the market. It has great recording feature, even when shooting in challenging conditions, the accelerated speed, supreme sensitivity and cutting-edge functionality of the NEX-F3 ensure beautiful results.
I used the camera to shoot a bunch of quickly moving subjects in super-fast continuous mode, and I was very impressed at how quickly the camera could adapt to changing conditions.
Sony NEX-F3 supports 1080p full HD video, may be you often use Sony NEX-F3 to record video, NEX-F3 recorded video is AVCHD format, this format is not supported by iMovie and other software on Mac. If you want to edit Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD in iMovie, you need to convert Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to iMovie best supported video format, iMovie best supported video format is Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) MOV format, you can follow the steps below then you can edit Sony NEX-F3 MTS/M2TS video in iMovie smoothly.
1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. This software can convert Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD video to iMovie or other common formats.
2. Install and run this Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to AIC Converter.
3. Click format column to choose the output format for iMovie. Click and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov), it’s the best format for editing Sony NEX-F3 in iMovie.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Click convert button to start.
The Sony AVCHD Converter will convert MTS/M2TS for iMovie quickly. After conversion, you can edit Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD video in iMovie as you want.
Promotion: Now you are qualified for “Buy one get one” in Pavtube Christmas promotion activity! In this period, if you buy any converter product, you can get DVD Creator product for free, which can easily burn Sony AVCHD to DVD disc/ISO files. In the promotion activity, you can get up to 40% off on other products, please have a look.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with email@example.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view our MTS Column, FCP Column, etc. on http://www.pavtube.com/hot-topics/