MXF files are often recorded by camcorders, such as Canon XF series and Panasonic AJ/AP series. MXF videos are not supported by many editing software and other portable devices. Canon XF105/XF100 camcorders are popular professional camcorders which record MXF files, MXF format is good to record videos but hard to use due to its compatibility.
You may have the need to convert XF105/XF100 MXF to MOV format for editing or watching, it’s hard to find an excellent MXF converter. Now, Pavtube MXF converter will help you convert XF105/XF100 MXF files to MOV for QuickTime or other formats as you want, it’s a good software which can convert MXF videos to any common formats. You can follow the tips below to convert MXF video to MOV format.
1. Download Pavtube XF105/XF100 MXF Converterfor Mac
2. Install and run the best XF105/XF100 MXF to MOV converter, import the XF105/XF100 MXF files you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose Common Video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other format for output as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting MXF videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting XF105/XF100 MXF to MOV. After conversion, you can use converted XF105/XF100 files as you want.
Now Pavtube starts theThanksgiving promotion activity, if you buy converter products, you can get free DVD Creator to burn MXF to DVD disc, please take a look.
Related articles for Canon:
[URL=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/mxf-to-imovie-converter-convert-canon-mxf-to-imovie.html]Transfer MXF files from Canon XF100 camera for opening in FCP X
Transcode Canon XF105 media files back-up for editing with FCP X
Encode XF300 footage to ProRes 422 and bring them into FCP
Transform Canon XF305 MXF to ProRes 422 for using in FCP
Convert Canon C300 MXF format into ProRes 422 MOV for FCP
Work with .MXF files from Canon camcorder in iMovie[/URL]
Rewrap MXF to H.264 MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro
Ingesting Canon MXF footage to Cyberlink PowerDirector