Convert AVCHD to Any Popular Video Format

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Convert AVCHD to Any Popular Video Format

Postby lindairion » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 am

Considering the purchase of a new Canon camcorder which records videos in AVCHD, and want to find a piece of software that will convert AVCHD files to other common formats such as AVI, so I can play and share my videos easier. Is there any suggestion?

Now HDV grows more popular, Sony, as the leader of the field of Digital image and video, launched 1080i High Definition HDD & DVD camcorders based the new AVCHD format, which is used for recording and playback of high definition video, captures video onto 8cm DVDs, the video is using MPEG4 AVC/H.264 compression system, and audio is recorded in Dolby Digital.

With AVCHD to AVI Converter, you can fast and best convert Canon, Sony, Panasonic AVCHD to AVI, and to other popular files WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, FLV etc as well. Besides, it can also be served as AVI to AVCHD Converter. Users who need to convert AVCHD to AVI on Mac can turn to Mac AVCHD to AVI Converter for help.

Step by step to convert AVCHD to AVI with AVCHD to AVI Converter

Step 1: Import AVCHD files

Download AVCHD to AVI Converter, install and run it on your computer. And then, click Add File button to import your desired AVCHD MTS files.

Step 2: Select output format and path

Click the output format button to select AVI as your output format or select Application -> Windows Media Player etc. After that, click the drop-down list of Output to choose a place to save your converted files.

Step 3: Convert AVCHD to .AVI format

Just click Convert to convert AVCHD to AVI files after all the settings have been done, take a cup of coffee, and then, you get your converted AVI files
lindairion
Developer
Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems