plusminus wrote:I see you are aware that your application is running in an emulator.
Every single instruction of the emulated device has to be simulated, as ARM-Instructions are not compatible with x86-Instructions.
- Avoid Creating Objects
- Use Native Methods
- Prefer Virtual Over Interface
- Prefer Static Over Virtual
- Avoid Internal Getters/Setters
- Cache Field Lookups
- Declare Constants Final
- Use Enhanced For Loop Syntax With Caution
- Avoid Enums
- Use Package Scope with Inner Classes
- Avoid Float
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests