Best iTunes movies Converter for Kindle Fire - Convert iTune

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

Best iTunes movies Converter for Kindle Fire - Convert iTune

Postby Etan520 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 am

How to transfer iTunes movies to Kindle Fire with Mac
How to move movies from Mac iTunes to Kindle Fire?
Get Kindle Fire Play iTunes videos via Mac

The Kindle Fire is a 7-inch tablet that links seamlessly with Amazon's impressive collection of digital music, video, magazine, and book services in one easy-to-use package. It is easy to take and really rocks for watching movies. However, sometimes something goes wrong when you tried to play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire. Don't fret! Here I'm sharing my experience to help those who wanna transfer iTunes videos to Kindle Fire with Mac for enjoying.

Most of the TV episodes, movies, and music videos from iTunes are protected by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection. So the most important piece of the equation is that you have a DRM removal software hooked to your Mac which strips DRM from iTunes. I'm not about to pay ridiculous prices to buy movies and TV shows for Kindle Fire I already own on iTunes. Instead, I'll just convert these iTunes m4v movies to a Kindle Fire friendly format. If you are interested in doing likewise, check out Pavtube's ChewTune mac, a top Mac iTunes DRM Converter for Kindle Fire which can easily handle iTunes DRM-protected videos and Windows Media DRM contents included with the Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies. And the playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. Now follow the steps below to put iTunes videos onto Kindle Fire via Mac.

The Easy Way to Convert & Copy iTunes movies onto Kindle Fire via Mac

The software works like most other DRM removal softwares I’ve used. The difference here is that it is required that iTunes latest version be installed and correctly configured, which means you’d better set iTunes not to remember the playback position and set iTunes to 32bit when/if you use ChewTune on Mac OS X Lion.

Step 1. After downloaded the Kindle Fire iTunes Converter for Mac to your computer, the first step is run the program and put in password for user account as it requires.

Step 2. Install and run the best iTunes to Kindle Fire Converter for Mac and import your iTunes files (movies or TV shows) to the program.

Step 3. Select the output format. Here I recommend you “Android > Amazon Kindle Fire H.264(*.mp4)” which is a format special designed for Kindle Fire Tablet and also supplies full screen effect.

Step 4. After above steps, just click "Convert" to start removing iTunes DRM protection and converting iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire MP4 under Mac OS X. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed. Now go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes time).

Once the process completes, download and transfer the DRM-free iTunes videos to Kindle Fire from your Mac. Then you are free to enjoy and watch iTunes movies on Kindle Fire as you like. Hot News: Pavtube's 'Spring Sale' kicked off this week on select PC and Mac software. If you have an iPad/Android tablet like Asus Transformer Prime, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, or PS Vita, HP TouchPad, PlayBook etc. And want to enjoy watching movies on the road, the offers could be right what you want.

Windows Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Mac Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)
Etan520
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems