About Android developments on Fedora 16(i686, 32 Bit)

Common bugs/problems with the Android SDK the Emulator and the ADT-Plugin.

About Android developments on Fedora 16(i686, 32 Bit)

Postby kerimatasoy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:22 am

My questions will be about Google's Android developments and some other related technologies which are used to create Android specified applications using Eclipse's integrated or available plug-in features on Linux based systems...

Well, I've been using Fedora 16 (i686) for a while and wanted to give it a try on Linux as well. I mean, downloading, installing and setting up an Android application development environment on my Fedora installed machine. I've tried and succeed setting that up using a Windows based system before and it still works on Win7.

Here, I'm giving my Fedora installed system's specifications below:
*Intel dual core processor,
*Fair enough RAM,
*Open Java Development Kit (version: 1.6.x),
*Eclipse Platform, version: 3.7.1 (Indigo), Build id: R3_7_1, *Android-SDK (r16) (I've downloaded, "untarred" it to the "/opt" directory location as "root") but...
Although I've followed the given some official instructions, I'm still not able to "fetch" and download Android Development Tools properly and Eclipse having an error which indicates that Android Development Tools couldn't be found via 'org.eclipse.wst.sse.core 0.0.0'
And, here, Android's installation manuals from official site's: http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclips ... installing

Any idea, please...?
kerimatasoy
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to SDK/ADT/Emulator Problems