affects your job or career

affects your job or career

Postby michelley » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

I don't want to get one right now since i'm only 16 but would like to get it when i'm in university and was thinking if it affects your job or career? I want to go in the software engineering field but before that, i may have jobs like cashier, McDonalds flipping burgers, camp counciller or whatever. I bilieve that it should not affect our jobs, career because tattoo doesn't automatically make us immoral or anything but i know that some people do think otherwise. Does visible tattoos affect our jobs or career? How about as a student in university?
Freshman

Re: affects your job or career

Postby Brynnae » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 pm

I think there is nothing wrong in doing part time jobs. It won't affect your carrier and should not be. Don't hear people as they will speak whatever they like you can just carry on what you are doing. It won't affect you carrying any how.
Learn more about Magento Development and services at www.spinxwebdesign.com/magento-development/
Brynnae
Developer
Developer

Postby antholjonsep » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:14 am

It's progressively typical that many have discovered themselves in their existing job only due to a variety of simularities. If we are not careful, each one of those simularities can take us a little further away from our profession objectives of where we initially want to be.
antholjonsep
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Krazywap.In » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 am

I don't agree that it affect carrier, doing part time job is not wrong but you should not work avoiding studies. If you will do like that then definitely people will talk and will affect carrier to. So keep this point in mind.
Krazywap.In
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Samsung Devices